Airport information, from map to hotels to aeronautical information. And the aeronautical weather for the pilots with current weather and short-term forecasts with METAR (METeorological Aerodrome Report, observation message of meteorological conditions for aviation) and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term forecast message of meteorological conditions for aviation ). And other resources such as VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare flights.
Grenoble-Alpes-Isère airport (Saint-Geoirs) in Grenoble France / ICAO LFLS IATA GNB
Grenoble-Alpes-Isère airport (Saint-Geoirs) is located near Grenoble, Le Not in 1 mi↑, Brezins in 1 mi↑, Saint-Hilaire-de-la-Côte in 2 mi↑, Saint-Etienne-de-Saint-Geoirs in 2 mi↑, Gillonnay in 3 mi↑, Sillans in 3 mi↑, Saint-Siméon-de-Bressieux in 4 mi↑, La Cote-Saint-Andre in 4 mi↑, Izeaux in 5 mi↑, Le Grand-Lemps in 5 mi↑, Colombe in 6 mi↑, Champier in 7 mi↑,
Hotels near Grenoble-Alpes-Isère airport (Saint-Geoirs) in Grenoble (France)
aerial view of Grenoble-Alpes-Isère airport
Rank of airports in France
Elevation : 397 m = 1302 ft
- runway 09/27 : 3050 m = 10007 ft
Aviation weather for Grenoble-Alpes-Isère airport LFLS/GNB
METAR for Grenoble-Alpes-Isère airport LFLS/GNB
LFLS 030630Z AUTO VRB01KT 0800 R09/1000N R27/P2400 FG NSC 01/01 Q1011 BECMG 7000 NSW
Decoded METAR for Grenoble-Alpes-Isère airport LFLS/GNB
METAR issued by LFLS on Friday, December 2, 2022 at 06:30 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 6 hours and 11 minutes ago.
Visibility is 1 km = 0 mi, there's fog.
Temperature is 1 °C = 34 °F and dew point is 1 °C = 34 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1011 mb = 29.85 inHg
Wind speed is 2 km/h = 1 kt, direction is °.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
Becoming 7000 no significant weather
TAF for Grenoble-Alpes-Isère airport LFLS/GNB
LFLS 030200Z 0303/0403 07004KT 7000 FEW008 BKN100 TEMPO 0303/0308 3500 BR PROB40 TEMPO 0320/0403 3000 -RA BR OVC045
Decoded TAF for Grenoble-Alpes-Isère airport LFLS/GNB
TAF issued by LFLS on Friday, December 2, 2022 at 02:00 UTC, issued 10 hours and 41 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Friday, December 2, 2022 à 03:00 heure TU to Saturday, December 3, 2022 à 03:00 heure UTC
0303/0403 07004KT 7000 FEW008 BKN100
Wind 4 kt = 7 km/h, direction is 70°
Visibility is 7 km = 4 mi.
few clouds at 800 ft = 240 m broken at 10000 ft = 3050 m
temporarily from Friday, December 2, 2022 à 03:00 heure TU to Saturday, December 3, 2022 à 08:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 0303/0308 3500 BR
Visibility is 4 km = 2 mi.
probability of 40% to have temporarily from Saturday, December 3, 2022 à 20:00 heure TU to Saturday, December 3, 2022 à 03:00 heure UTC
PROB40 TEMPO 0320/0403 3000 -RA BR OVC045
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mi.
overcast at 4500 ft = 1370 m
VAC for Grenoble-Alpes-Isère Airport - LFLS
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
Around Grenoble-Alpes-Isère airport (Saint-Geoirs) in Grenoble (France)
nearest airports to Grenoble-Alpes-Isère airport (Saint-Geoirs) in Grenoble (France)
- for La-Tour-Du-Pin-Cessieu airport (LFKP) in 14 mi↑
- for St-Jean-D'avelanne airport (LFKH) in 20 mi↑
- for St-Jean-En-Royans airport (LFKE) in 23 mi↑
- for Morestel airport (LFHI) in 23 mi↑
- for Romans Saint-Paul airport (LFHE) in 23 mi↑
- for Vienne-Renentin airport (LFHH) in 25 mi↑
- for St-Rambert-D'albon airport (LFLR) in 26 mi↑
- for Grenoble-Le-Versoud airport (LFLG) in 27 mi↑
- for Lyon-Saint-Exupéry airport (LFLL) in 28 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Lyon-Corbas airport (LFHJ) in 28 mi↑
- for Belley-Peyrieu airport (LFKY) in 29 mi↑
- for Lyon-Bron airport (LFLY) in 31 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Chambéry Savoie Mont Blanc airport (LFLB) in 33 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Chambery-Challes-Les-Eaux airport (LFLE) in 34 mi↑
- for Valence Chabeuil airport (LFLU) in 35 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Perouges-Meximieux airport (LFHC) in 36 mi↑
- for Lyon-Brindas airport (LFKL) in 39 mi↑
- for St-Chamond L'horme airport (LFHG) in 40 mi↑
- for L'Alpe d'Huez airport (LFHU) in 41 mi↑
- for Amberieu-En-Bugey airport (LFXA) in 43 mi