Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Valence Chabeuil airport (France) / ICAO LFLU/ IATA VAF
Valence Chabeuil airport (France) is located close to Valence, Chabeuil, Malissard at 2 mile↑, Chabeuil at 3 mile↑, Montélier at 3 mile↑, Saint-Marcel-lès-Valence at 3 mile↑, Valence at 4 mile↑, Beaumont-les-Valence at 4 mile↑, Alixan at 5 mile↑, Guilherand-Granges at 5 mile↑, Bourg-lès-Valence at 5 mile↑, Montéléger at 5 mile↑,
Elevation : 160 m = 525 ft
- runway 01/19 : 2100 m = 6890 ft
- runway 01L/19R : 1193 m = 3914 ft
- runway 01R/19L : 403 m = 1322 ft
aerial view of Valence Chabeuil
METAR for Valence Chabeuil airport - LFLU
LFLU 230600Z AUTO 00000KT 5000 BR NSC 10/09 Q1022
Decoded METAR for Valence Chabeuil Airport (France)
METAR issued by LFLU on Thursday 23rd of September 2021 at 06:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 5 hours and 5 minutes ago.
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
Temperature is 10 °C = 50 °F and dew point is 9 °C = 48 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1022 mb = 30.18 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
TAF for Valence Chabeuil airport - LFLU
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Grenoble-St-Geoirs airport (LFLS) at 57 km↑
VAC for Valence Chabeuil Airport - LFLU
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Malissard
- for Romans St-Paul airport at 12 mile↑
- for Aubenasson airport at 18 mile↑
- for St-Jean-En-Royans airport at 18 mile↑
nearest airports to Valence Chabeuil
- for Romans St-Paul airport (LFHE) at 12 mile↑
- for Aubenasson airport (LFJF) at 18 mile↑
- for St-Jean-En-Royans airport (LFKE) at 18 mile↑
- for St-Rambert-D'albon airport (LFLR) at 24 mile↑
- for Montelimar-Ancone airport (LFLQ) at 26 mile↑
- for Grenoble-St-Geoirs airport (LFLS) at 35 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for La Motte Chalancon airport (LFJE) at 36 mile↑
- for Vienne-Renentin airport (LFHH) at 38 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)