Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Laval-Entrammes airport (France) / ICAO LFOV/ IATA LVA
Laval-Entrammes airport (France) is located close to Laval, Laval at 3 mile↑, Entrammes at 3 mile↑, Bonchamp-les-Laval at 4 mile↑, Montigne-le-Brillant at 4 mile↑, Nuillé-sur-Vicoin at 4 mile↑, Saint-Berthevin at 5 mile↑, Change at 5 mile↑, Ahuille at 6 mile↑, Argentre at 6 mile↑, Louverne at 6 mile↑,
Elevation : 101 m = 331 ft
- runway 14/32 : 1530 m = 5020 ft
aerial view of Laval-Entrammes
METAR for Laval-Entrammes airport - LFOV
LFOV 060800Z AUTO 22003KT 180V260 CAVOK 05/03 Q1017
Decoded METAR for Laval-Entrammes Airport (France)
METAR issued by LFOV on Monday 6th of December 2021 at 08:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 11 hours and 7 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 5 °C = 41 °F and dew point is 3 °C = 37 °F . This correspond to 87% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 220°.
TAF for Laval-Entrammes airport - LFOV
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Le-Mans-Arnage airport (LFRM) at 71 km↑
VAC for Laval-Entrammes Airport - LFOV
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
nearest airports to Laval-Entrammes
- for Chateaubriant Pouance airport (LFTQ) at 29 mile↑
- for Angers Marce airport (LFJR) at 38 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bagnoles-de-l'Orne-Couterne airport (LFAO) at 39 mile↑
- for La-Fleche-Thoree-Les-Pin airport (LFAL) at 42 mile↑
- for Le-Mans-Arnage airport (LFRM) at 44 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Saint Sulpice des Landes airport (LFSS) at 45 mile↑
- for Rennes-St-Jacques airport (LFRN) at 46 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ancenis airport (LFFI) at 48 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)