Airport information, from map to hotels via aeronautical information. And the aeronautical weather for the pilots with current weather and short-term forecasts with METAR (METeorological Aerodrome Report, observation message of meteorological conditions for aviation) and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term forecast message of meteorological conditions for aviation ). And other resources such as VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare flights.
Deauville-Saint-Gatien Deauville-Saint-Gatien airport in Deauville (France)Deauville-Saint-Gatien Deauville-Saint-Gatien airport is located near Deauville, with Saint-Gatien-des-Bois in 2mi↑, Englesqueville-en-Auge in 2mi↑, Cricquebœuf in 2mi↑, Villerville in 3mi↑, Touques in 3mi↑, Bonneville-sur-Touques in 3mi↑, Équemauville in 3mi↑, Louvières in 3mi↑, Trouville-sur-Mer in 3mi↑, Saint-Arnoult in 3mi↑, Saint-Martin-aux-Chartrains in 4mi↑, Deauville in 4mi↑,
→ See also Northernmost airports in France and Southernmost airports in France
→ See also airports in France
Hotels near Deauville-Saint-Gatien Deauville-Saint-Gatien airport
aerial view of Deauville-Saint-Gatien Deauville-Saint-Gatien airport
- ICAO code : LFRG
- IATA code : DOL
- Local code : -
Elevation : 146 m = 479ft
→ See also Highest airports in France and Lowest airports in France
- runway 12/30 : 2550m = 8366ft
→ See also Longest runways in France
Aviation weather for Deauville-Saint-Gatien Deauville-Saint-Gatien airport LFRG DOL
METAR for Deauville-Saint-Gatien Deauville-Saint-Gatien airport LFRG DOL
LFRG 210100Z AUTO 21010KT 9999 BKN016 BKN130 10/07 Q1016
Decoded METAR for Deauville-Saint-Gatien Deauville-Saint-Gatien airport LFRG DOL
METAR issued by LFRG on Monday, March 20, 2023 at 01:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, issued 23 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10km = greater than 6mi.
Temperature is 10°C = 50°F and dew point is 7°C = 45°F . This correspond to 82% relative humidity.
QNH is 1016mb = 30inHg
Wind speed is 19km/h = 10kt, direction is 210°.
Clouds : broken at 1600ft = 490m. broken at 13000ft = 3960m.
TAF for Deauville-Saint-Gatien Deauville-Saint-Gatien airport LFRG DOL
LFRG 201400Z 2015/2024 20008KT 9999 SCT015 BKN030 PROB40 TEMPO 2015/2020 4000 -RADZ BKN014
Decoded TAF for Deauville-Saint-Gatien Deauville-Saint-Gatien airport LFRG DOL
TAF issued by LFRG on Monday, March 20, 2023 at 14:00 UTC, issued 11 hours and 23 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Monday, March 20, 2023 à 15:00 heure TU to Monday, March 20, 2023 à 00:00 heure UTC
2015/2024 20008KT 9999 SCT015 BKN030
Wind 8kt = 15km/h, direction is 200°
Visibility is greater than 10km = greater than 6mi.
scattered clouds at 1500ft = 460m broken at 3000ft = 910m
probability of 40% to have temporarily from Monday, March 20, 2023 à 15:00 heure TU to Monday, March 20, 2023 à 20:00 heure UTC
PROB40 TEMPO 2015/2020 4000 -RADZ BKN014
Visibility is 4km = 2mi.
light rain drizzle
broken at 1400ft = 430m
VAC for Deauville-Saint-Gatien Deauville-Saint-Gatien airport - LFRG
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
Around Deauville-Saint-Gatien Deauville-Saint-Gatien airport in Deauville (France)
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Saint-Gatien-des-Bois
- for La Ferme Saint Siméon airport in 5mi↑
- for Usine Renault airport in 10mi↑
- for Hopital Jacques Monod airport in 11mi↑
nearest airports to Deauville-Saint-Gatien Deauville-Saint-Gatien airport in Deauville (France)
- La Ferme Saint Siméon heliport ( FR-0147) in 5mi↑
- Usine Renault heliport ( FR-0157) in 10mi↑
- Hopital Jacques Monod heliport ( FR-0156) in 11mi↑
- Le Havre Octeville airport (LFOH LEH ) in 12mi↑METAR & TAF
- Le Havre St Romain airport (LFOY ) in 15mi↑
- ZTN Air ULM ultralight airfield ( FR-0388) in 25mi↑aéroport fermé
- Centre Hospitalie heliport ( FR-0136) in 25mi↑
- Bernay â€“ St Martin airport (LFPD XBX ) in 26mi↑
- de Courseulles sur mer ultralight airfield ( FR-0444) in 28mi↑
- Centre Hospitalier heliport ( FR-0154) in 28mi↑
- Caen-Carpiquet airport (LFRK CFR ) in 30mi↑METAR & TAF
- Yvetot-Baons Le Comte airport (LFYV ) in 32mi↑
- Falaise airport (LFAS ) in 33mi↑
- Grand Couronne heliport ( FR-0155) in 37mi↑
- St ValÃ©ry Vittefleur airport (LFOS ) in 40mi↑
- Centrale Nucléaire heliport ( FR-0150) in 40mi↑
- Aérodrome privé de Cesseville Ferme des Moulins airport ( FR-0435) in 40mi↑
- Centre Hospitalier heliport ( FR-0153) in 43mi↑
- Centre Hospitalier heliport ( FR-0140) in 43mi↑
- Aérodrome de Condé sur Noireau airport (LFAN ) in 44mi↑aéroport fermé
- Argentan airport (LFAJ ) in 46mi↑
- RouenRouen airport (LFOP URO ) in 46mi↑METAR & TAF
- Centre Hospitalier heliport ( FR-0141) in 46mi↑
- L'aigle St Michel airport (LFOL ) in 48mi↑
- Val de Reuil Ultralightport ultralight airfield ( FR-0436) in 49mi↑
- Ã‰vreux-Fauville (BA 105) Air Base airport (LFOE EVX ) in 53mi↑METAR & TAF
- Le Plantis heliport ( FR-0505) in 54mi↑
- Center Parc heliport ( FR-0149) in 54mi↑
- Flers Saint Paul airport (LFOG ) in 54mi↑
- Centre Hospitalier de Verneuil heliport ( FR-0152) in 54mi↑
→ See also Former airports in France
- METAR : AVWX
- TAF : AVWX
- Météo générale : Openweathermap et AVWX
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA, Espagne ENAIRE, Belgique SKEYES
- Aerial maps : Google Maps, Microsoft Bing ou OpenStreetMap