Airport information, from map to hotels via aeronautical information. And the aeronautical weather for the pilots with current weather and short-term forecasts with METAR (METeorological Aerodrome Report, observation message of meteorological conditions for aviation) and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term forecast message of meteorological conditions for aviation ). And other resources such as VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare flights.
Quimper-Cornouaille airport in Quimper (France)Quimper-Cornouaille airport is located near Quimper, with Pluguffan in 1mi↑, Plomelin in 3mi↑, Quimper in 4mi↑, Ploneis in 4mi↑, Kerfeunteun in 4mi↑, Plogastel-Saint-Germain in 5mi↑, Guengat in 5mi↑, Gouesnach in 5mi↑, Combrit in 6mi↑, Ergue-Gaberic in 7mi↑, Clohars-Fouesnant in 7mi↑, Ploneour-Lanvern in 7mi↑,
→ See also Northernmost airports in France and Southernmost airports in France
→ See also airports in France
Hotels near Quimper-Cornouaille airport
aerial view of Quimper-Cornouaille airport
- ICAO code : LFRQ
- IATA code : UIP
- Local code : -
Elevation : 91 m = 299ft
→ See also Highest airports in France and Lowest airports in France
- runway 10/28 : 2150m = 7054ft
- runway 04/22 : 810m = 2657ft
→ See also Longest runways in France
Aviation weather for Quimper-Cornouaille airport LFRQ UIP
METAR for Quimper-Cornouaille airport LFRQ UIP
LFRQ 221900Z AUTO 22017KT 190V250 9999 OVC010 12/11 Q1004 TEMPO 20020G33KT 4000 SHRA
Decoded METAR for Quimper-Cornouaille airport LFRQ UIP
METAR issued by LFRQ on Wednesday, March 22, 2023 at 19:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 6 hours and 12 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10km = greater than 6mi.
Temperature is 12°C = 54°F and dew point is 11°C = 52°F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1004mb = 29.65inHg
Wind speed is 31km/h = 17kt, direction is 220°.
Clouds : overcast at 1000ft = 300m.
Temporarily 20020G33KT 4000 shower rain
TAF for Quimper-Cornouaille airport LFRQ UIP
LFRQ 221700Z 2218/2318 21015G30KT 9999 BKN015 TEMPO 2218/2312 BKN008 TEMPO 2218/2310 20020G33KT 4000 SHRA BECMG 2310/2313 20020G35KT 5000 RA BKN010 TEMPO 2313/2318 20025G40KT 3000 RA BKN005 SCT015TCU
Decoded TAF for Quimper-Cornouaille airport LFRQ UIP
TAF issued by LFRQ on Wednesday, March 22, 2023 at 17:00 UTC, issued 8 hours and 12 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Wednesday, March 22, 2023 à 18:00 heure TU to Thursday, March 23, 2023 à 10:00 heure UTC
2218/2318 21015G30KT 9999 BKN015
Wind 15kt = 28km/h with gusts at 30kt = 56km/h, direction is 210°
Visibility is greater than 10km = greater than 6mi.
broken at 1500ft = 460m
temporarily from Wednesday, March 22, 2023 à 18:00 heure TU to Thursday, March 23, 2023 à 12:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 2218/2312 BKN008
broken at 800ft = 240m
temporarily from Wednesday, March 22, 2023 à 18:00 heure TU to Thursday, March 23, 2023 à 10:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 2218/2310 20020G33KT 4000 SHRA
Wind 20kt = 37km/h with gusts at 33kt = 61km/h, direction is 200°
Visibility is 4km = 2mi.
becoming from Thursday, March 23, 2023 à 13:00 heure TU to Thursday, March 23, 2023 à 18:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2310/2313 20020G35KT 5000 RA BKN010
Wind 20kt = 37km/h with gusts at 35kt = 65km/h, direction is 200°
Visibility is 5km = 3mi.
broken at 1000ft = 300m
temporarily from Thursday, March 23, 2023 à 13:00 heure TU to Thursday, March 23, 2023 à 18:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 2313/2318 20025G40KT 3000 RA BKN005 SCT015TCU
Wind 25kt = 46km/h with gusts at 40kt = 74km/h, direction is 200°
Visibility is 3km = 2mi.
broken at 500ft = 150m scattered clouds at 1500ft = 460m
VAC for Quimper-Cornouaille airport - LFRQ
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
Around Quimper-Cornouaille airport in Quimper (France)
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Pluguffan
- for Cornouailles airport in 3mi↑
- for de Ploballanec airport in 11mi↑
nearest airports to Quimper-Cornouaille airport in Quimper (France)
- Cornouailles heliport ( FR-0052) in 3mi↑
- de Ploballanec ultralight airfield ( FR-0447) in 11mi↑
- Glénan heliport ( FR-0461) in 19mi↑
- Mairie heliport ( FR-0054) in 22mi↑
- Guiscriff Scaer airport (LFES ) in 24mi↑
- Base d'aéronautique navale de Lanvéoc-Poulmic airport (LFRL ) in 25mi↑METAR & TAF
- de Mellac ultralight airfield ( FR-0347) in 28mi↑
- Amirauté heliport ( FR-0046) in 32mi↑
- Île-de-Sein heliport ( FR-0462) in 32mi↑
- La Cavale Blanche Centre Hospitalier heliport ( FR-0053) in 34mi↑
- Brest Bretagne airport (LFRB BES ) in 35mi↑METAR & TAF
- Lorient Bretagne Sud airport (LFRH LRT ) in 37mi↑METAR & TAF
- Base Aéronavale de Landivisiau airport (LFRJ LDV ) in 38mi↑METAR & TAF
- Ter Clinic heliport ( FR-0508) in 39mi↑
- de Plouarzel ultralight airfield ( FR-0446) in 39mi↑
- Scorff Hospital heliport ( FR-0047) in 41mi↑
- Morlaix-Ploujean airport (LFRU MXN ) in 46mi↑METAR & TAF
- Île-Molène heliport ( FR-0463) in 47mi↑
- Ouessant airport (LFEC ) in 53mi↑
- Pontivy airport (LFED ) in 58mi↑
- Quiberon airport (LFEQ ) in 60mi↑
- Centre Hospitalier heliport ( FR-0049) in 61mi↑
- Lannion-Côte de Granit airport (LFRO LAI ) in 63mi↑METAR & TAF
- Belle Ile airport (LFEA ) in 64mi↑
- Le Palais Rescue Center heliport ( FR-0460) in 64mi↑
- Chubert Centre Hospitalier heliport ( FR-0051) in 69mi↑
- Vannes-Meucon airport (LFRV VNE ) in 69mi↑METAR & TAF
- Saint-Brieuc-Armor airport (LFRT SBK ) in 72mi↑METAR & TAF
- de Kerfot ultralight airfield ( FR-0330) in 74mi↑
- Centre Hospitalier heliport ( FR-0050) in 74mi↑
→ See also Former airports in France
- METAR : AVWX
- TAF : AVWX
- Météo générale : Openweathermap et AVWX
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA, Espagne ENAIRE, Belgique SKEYES
- Aerial maps : Google Maps, Microsoft Bing ou OpenStreetMap