Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Vannes-Meucon airport (France) / ICAO LFRV/ IATA VNE
Vannes-Meucon airport (France) is located close to Vannes, Meucon at 2 mile↑, Monterblanc at 2 mile↑, Saint-Avé at 3 mile↑, Saint-Nolff at 4 mile↑, Plaudren at 4 mile↑, Plescop at 4 mile↑, Vannes at 5 mile↑, Trefflean at 6 mile↑, Elven at 6 mile↑, Grand-Champ at 6 mile↑,
Elevation : 136 m = 446 ft
- runway 04/22 : 1530 m = 5020 ft
- runway 08/26 : 1025 m = 3363 ft
aerial view of Vannes-Meucon
METAR for Vannes-Meucon airport - LFRV
LFRV 241400Z AUTO 04006KT 5000 BR OVC004 02/01 Q1029
Decoded METAR for Vannes-Meucon Airport (France)
METAR issued by LFRV on Monday 24th of January 2022 at 14:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 5 hours and 25 minutes ago.
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
Temperature is 2 °C = 36 °F and dew point is 1 °C = 34 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 1029 mb = 30.39 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 40°.
Clouds : overcast at 400 ft = 120 m.
TAF for Vannes-Meucon airport - LFRV
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Lorient-Lann-Bihoue airport (LFRH) at 54 km↑
VAC for Vannes-Meucon Airport - LFRV
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
nearest airports to Vannes-Meucon
- for Quiberon airport (LFEQ) at 24 mile↑
- for Ploermel-Loyat airport (LFRP) at 25 mile↑
- for Pontivy airport (LFED) at 25 mile↑
- for Coëtquidan airport (LFXQ) at 29 mile↑
- for Redon-Bains-Sur-Oust airport (LFER) at 32 mile↑
- for Lorient-Lann-Bihoue airport (LFRH) at 34 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for La-Baule-Escoublac airport (LFRE) at 35 mile↑
- for Belle-Ile airport (LFEA) at 35 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)