Airport information, from map to hotels to aeronautical information. And the aeronautical weather for the pilots with current weather and short-term forecasts with METAR (METeorological Aerodrome Report, observation message of meteorological conditions for aviation) and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term forecast message of meteorological conditions for aviation ). And other resources such as VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare flights.
Vannes - Golfe Du Morbihan airport (Meucon) near Vannes France / ICAO LFRV IATA VNE
Vannes - Golfe du Morbihan airport (Meucon) is located near Vannes, Meucon in 2 mi↑, Monterblanc in 2 mi↑, Saint-Avé in 3 mi↑, Saint-Nolff in 4 mi↑, Plaudren in 4 mi↑, Plescop in 4 mi↑, Vannes in 5 mi↑, Trefflean in 6 mi↑, Elven in 6 mi↑, Grand-Champ in 6 mi↑, Theix in 7 mi↑, Séné in 8 mi↑,
Hotels near Vannes - Golfe du Morbihan airport (Meucon) in Vannes (France)
aerial view of Vannes - Golfe du Morbihan airport
Rank of airports in France
Elevation : 136 m = 446 ft
- runway 04/22 : 1530 m = 5020 ft
- runway 08/26 : 1025 m = 3363 ft
Aviation weather for Vannes - Golfe du Morbihan airport LFRV/VNE
METAR for Vannes - Golfe du Morbihan airport LFRV/VNE
LFRV 030730Z AUTO VRB03KT 9999 OVC029 07/04 Q1036
Decoded METAR for Vannes - Golfe du Morbihan airport LFRV/VNE
METAR issued by LFRV on Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 07:30 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 8 hours and 38 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mi.
Temperature is 7 °C = 45 °F and dew point is 4 °C = 39 °F . This correspond to 81% relative humidity.
QNH is 1036 mb = 30.59 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is °.
Clouds : overcast at 2900 ft = 880 m.
TAF for Vannes - Golfe du Morbihan airport LFRV/VNE
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Lorient Bretagne Sud airport (LFRH) in 54 km↑
VAC for Vannes - Golfe du Morbihan Airport - LFRV
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
Around Vannes - Golfe du Morbihan airport (Meucon) in Vannes (France)
nearest airports to Vannes - Golfe du Morbihan airport (Meucon) in Vannes (France)
- for Quiberon airport (LFEQ) in 24 mi↑
- for Ploermel-Loyat airport (LFRP) in 25 mi↑
- for Pontivy airport (LFED) in 25 mi↑
- for Coëtquidan airport (LFXQ) in 29 mi↑
- for Redon-Bains-Sur-Oust airport (LFER) in 32 mi↑
- for Lorient Bretagne Sud airport (LFRH) in 34 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for La-Baule-Escoublac airport (LFRE) in 35 mi↑
- for Belle-Ile airport (LFEA) in 35 mi↑
- for St-Nazaire-Montoir airport (LFRZ) in 39 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Guiscriff-Scaer airport (LFES) in 49 mi↑
- for Saint Sulpice des Landes airport (LFSS) in 50 mi↑
- for Rennes-St-Jacques airport (LFRN) in 51 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for St-Brieuc-Armor airport (LFRT) in 57 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Dinan-Trelivan airport (LFEB) in 57 mi↑
- for Nantes-Atlantique airport (LFRS) in 65 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Dinard-Pleurtuit-St-Malo airport (LFRD) in 67 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Quimper-Pluguffan airport (LFRQ) in 69 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Chateaubriant Pouance airport (LFTQ) in 71 mi↑
- for Ile-D'yeu-Le-Grand-Phare airport (LFEY) in 71 mi↑
- for Ancenis airport (LFFI) in 75 mi↑