Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Nancy-Essey airport (France) / ICAO LFSN/ IATA ENC
Nancy-Essey airport (France) is located close to Nancy, Essey-les-Nancy at 1 mile↑, Saulxures-les-Nancy at 1 mile↑, Saint-Max at 1 mile↑, Tomblaine at 1 mile↑, Nancy at 2 mile↑, Pulnoy at 2 mile↑, Jarville-la-Malgrange at 2 mile↑, Seichamps at 2 mile↑, Laneuveville-devant-Nancy at 2 mile↑, Heillecourt at 3 mile↑,
Elevation : 229 m = 751 ft
- runway 03/21 : 1400 m = 4593 ft
aerial view of Nancy-Essey
METAR for Nancy-Essey airport - LFSN
LFSN 030630Z AUTO 20006KT 9999 OVC011 00/M01 Q1015
Decoded METAR for Nancy-Essey Airport (France)
METAR issued by LFSN on Friday 3rd of December 2021 at 06:30 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 days and 73 hours and -4277 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 0 °C = 32 °F and dew point is -1 °C = 30 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 200°.
Clouds : overcast at 1100 ft = 340 m.
TAF for Nancy-Essey airport - LFSN
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Nancy-Ochey airport (LFSO) at 24 km↑
VAC for Nancy-Essey Airport - LFSN
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Essey-les-Nancy
- for Nancy-Malzeville airport at 2 mile↑
- for Nancy-Azelot airport at 7 mile↑
- for Pont-St-Vincent airport at 10 mile↑
nearest airports to Nancy-Essey
- for Nancy-Malzeville airport (LFEZ) at 2 mile↑
- for Nancy-Azelot airport (LFEX) at 7 mile↑
- for Pont-St-Vincent airport (LFSV) at 10 mile↑
- for Nancy-Ochey airport (LFSO) at 15 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Luneville-Croismare airport (LFQC) at 16 mile↑
- for Metz Nancy Lorraine airport (LFJL) at 20 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Dieuze-Gueblange airport (LFQZ) at 23 mile↑
- for Epinal-Mirecourt airport (LFSG) at 26 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)