Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Torino Aeritalia airport (Italy) / OACI LIMA
Torino Aeritalia is located close to Torino, Collegno at 2 mile, Grugliasco at 2 mile, Ceronda at 2 mile, San Paolo at 3 mile, Venaria Reale at 3 mile, Pianezza at 3 mile, Druento at 4 mile, Alpignano at 4 mile, Rivoli at 4 mile, Torino at 4 mile,
METAR for Torino Aeritalia airport - LIMA
LIMA 041150Z 09005KT 9999 BKN040 18/07 Q1014
Decoded METAR for Torino Aeritalia Airport (Italy)
METAR issued by LIMA on Tuesday 4th of May 2021 at 11:50 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 20 hours and 29 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 18 °C = 64 °F and dew point is 7 °C = 45 °F . This correspond to 49% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 mb = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 90°.
Clouds : broken at 4000 ft = 1220 m.
TAF for Torino Aeritalia airport - LIMA
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Turin airport (LIMF) at 13 km↑
NOTAM for Torino Aeritalia Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
Hotels in Torino Aeritalia
nearest airports to Torino Aeritalia
- for Turin airport (LIMF) at 8 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Aviosuperficie Moncucco airport (LIVV) at 24 mile↑
- for Biella Cerrione airport (LILE) at 37 mile↑
- for Cuneo Levaldigi airport (LIMZ) at 37 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sollieres-Sardieres airport (LFKD) at 41 mile↑
- for Casale Monferrato airport (LILM) at 42 mile↑
- for Vercelli airport (LILI) at 43 mile↑
- for Aosta airport (LIMW) at 46 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)