Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Torino Aeritalia airport (Italy) / ICAO LIMA
Torino Aeritalia airport (Italy) is located close to Torino, Collegno at 2 mile↑, Grugliasco at 2 mile↑, Ceronda at 2 mile↑, San Paolo at 3 mile↑, Venaria Reale at 3 mile↑, Pianezza at 3 mile↑, Druento at 4 mile↑, Alpignano at 4 mile↑, Rivoli at 4 mile↑, Torino at 4 mile↑,
Elevation : 287 m = 942 ft
- runway 10L/28R : 1074 m = 3524 ft
- runway 10R/28L : 750 m = 2461 ft
aerial view of Torino Aeritalia
METAR for Torino Aeritalia airport - LIMA
LIMA 231350Z 00000KT CAVOK 30/17 Q1014
Decoded METAR for Torino Aeritalia Airport (Italy)
METAR issued by LIMA on Friday 23rd of July 2021 at 13:50 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 days and 10 hours and 22 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 30 °C = 86 °F and dew point is 17 °C = 63 °F . This correspond to 46% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 mb = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
TAF for Torino Aeritalia airport - LIMA
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Turin airport (LIMF) at 13 km↑
NOTAM for Torino Aeritalia Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Torino Aeritalia
- for Turin airport (LIMF) at 8 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Aviosuperficie Moncucco airport (LIVV) at 24 mile↑
- for Biella Cerrione airport (LILE) at 37 mile↑
- for Cuneo Levaldigi airport (LIMZ) at 37 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sollieres-Sardieres airport (LFKD) at 41 mile↑
- for Casale Monferrato airport (LILM) at 42 mile↑
- for Vercelli airport (LILI) at 43 mile↑
- for Aosta airport (LIMW) at 46 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)