Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Cervia airport (Italy) / ICAO LIPC
Cervia airport (Italy) is located close to Cervia, Cervia at 3 mile↑, Cesenatico at 5 mile↑, San Zaccaria at 6 mile↑, Santa Maria Nova at 6 mile↑, Cesena at 7 mile↑, Gambettola at 8 mile↑, Casa la Torretta at 9 mile↑, Gatteo at 9 mile↑, Forlimpopoli at 9 mile↑, Lizzano at 9 mile↑,
Elevation : 5 m = 16 ft
- runway 11/29 : 3050 m = 10007 ft
aerial view of Cervia
METAR for Cervia airport - LIPC
LIPC 161755Z 15003KT 5000 BR NSC 03/02 Q1023
Decoded METAR for Cervia Airport (Italy)
METAR issued by LIPC on Sunday 16th of January 2022 at 17:55 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 hours and 38 minutes ago.
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
Temperature is 3 °C = 37 °F and dew point is 2 °C = 36 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 1023 mb = 30.21 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 150°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
TAF for Cervia airport - LIPC
LIPC 161700Z 1618/1703 30006KT 5000 BR NSC TEMPO 1618/1703 2000 BR PROB40 TEMPO 1621/1703 1200 BR SCT005
Decoded TAF for Cervia Airport (Italy)
TAF issued by LIPC on Sunday 16th of January 2022 at 17:00 UTC, issued 2 hours and 33 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Sunday 16th of January 2022 à 18:00 heure TU to Monday 17th of January 2022 à 03:00 heure UTC
1618/1703 30006KT 5000 BR NSC
Wind 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is 300°
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
temporarily from Sunday 16th of January 2022 à 18:00 heure TU to Monday 17th of January 2022 à 03:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1618/1703 2000 BR
Visibility is 2 km = 1 mile.
probability of 40% to have temporarily from Sunday 16th of January 2022 à 21:00 heure TU to Monday 17th of January 2022 à 03:00 heure UTC
PROB40 TEMPO 1621/1703 1200 BR SCT005
Visibility is 1 km = 1 mile.
scattered clouds at 500 ft = 150 m
nearest airports to Cervia
- for Ravenna airport (LIDR) at 10 mile↑
- for Forli' airport (LIPK) at 12 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rimini airport (LIPR) at 21 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lugo Di Romagna airport (LIDG) at 25 mile↑
- for Fano airport (LIDF) at 45 mile↑
- for Prati Vecchi Di Aguscello airport (LIDV) at 50 mile↑
- for Ferrara S Luca airport (LIPF) at 53 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bologna airport (LIPE) at 55 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)