Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Padova airport (Italy) / ICAO LIPU/ IATA QPA
Padova airport (Italy) is located close to Padova, Padova at 2 mile↑, Selvazzano Dentro at 2 mile↑, Rubano at 3 mile↑, Volta Barozzo at 3 mile↑, Albignasego at 3 mile↑, Abano Terme at 4 mile↑, Ponte San Nicolo at 4 mile↑, Vigodarzere at 5 mile↑, Saccolongo at 5 mile↑, Cadoneghe at 5 mile↑,
Elevation : 13 m = 43 ft
- runway 04/22 : 1122 m = 3681 ft
aerial view of Padova
METAR for Padova airport - LIPU
LIPU 280600Z VRB02KT CAVOK 21/20 Q1014
Decoded METAR for Padova Airport (Italy)
METAR issued by LIPU on Wednesday 28th of July 2021 at 06:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 days and 10 hours and 19 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 21 °C = 70 °F and dew point is 20 °C = 68 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 mb = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is 4 km/h = 2 kt, direction is °.
TAF for Padova airport - LIPU
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Istrana (Mil) airport (LIPS) at 37 km↑
NOTAM for Padova Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Padova
- for Istrana (Mil) airport (LIPS) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Treviso Sant'angelo airport (LIPH) at 24 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Venezia Tessera airport (LIPZ) at 26 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Thiene airport (LIDH) at 26 mile↑
- for Cà Negra airport (LIDC) at 26 mile↑
- for Venezia San Nicolo airport (LIPV) at 26 mile↑
- for Legnano airport (LIDL) at 33 mile↑
- for Asiago airport (LIDA) at 38 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)