Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Dubendorf airport (Switzerland) / OACI LSMD
Dubendorf is located close to Zurich, Wangen at 1 mile, Duebendorf / Kunklerstrasse at 1 mile, Schwerzenbach / Chimli at 1 mile, Wangen-Brüttisellen at 1 mile, Dübendorf / Sonnenberg at 1 mile, Schwerzenbach / Blatten at 1 mile, Hegnau at 1 mile, Hinter-Rüti at 1 mile, Hegnau / Dammboden-Grindel at 1 mile, Schwerzenbach at 1 mile,
METAR for Dubendorf airport - LSMD
LSMD 181150Z AUTO 02005KT 340V050 9999NDV SCT028 SCT035 OVC044 08/01 Q1019 RMK
Decoded METAR for Dubendorf Airport (Switzerland)
METAR issued by LSMD on Sunday 18th of April 2021 at 11:50 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 11 hours and 16 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 8 °C = 46 °F and dew point is 1 °C = 34 °F . This correspond to 61% relative humidity.
QNH is 1019 mb = 30.09 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 20°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 2800 ft = 850 m. scattered clouds at 3500 ft = 1070 m. overcast at 4400 ft = 1340 m.
TAF for Dubendorf airport - LSMD
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Zurich airport (LSZH) at 10 km↑
NOTAM for Dubendorf Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Dubendorf
- for Speck airport (LSZK) at 5 mile↑
- for Zurich airport (LSZH) at 7 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Winterthur airport (LSPH) at 10 mile↑
- for Housen Am Albis airport (LSZN) at 13 mile↑
- for Wangen Lachen airport (LSPV) at 17 mile↑
- for Buttwill airport (LSZU) at 19 mile↑
- for Lommis airport (LSZT) at 19 mile↑
- for Baden Brugg - Birrfeld airport (LSZF) at 20 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)