Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Dubendorf airport (Switzerland) / ICAO LSMD
Dubendorf airport (Switzerland) is located close to Zurich, Wangen at 1 mile↑, Duebendorf / Kunklerstrasse at 1 mile↑, Schwerzenbach / Chimli at 1 mile↑, Wangen-Brüttisellen at 1 mile↑, Dübendorf / Sonnenberg at 1 mile↑, Schwerzenbach / Blatten at 1 mile↑, Hegnau at 1 mile↑, Hinter-Rüti at 1 mile↑, Hegnau / Dammboden-Grindel at 1 mile↑, Schwerzenbach at 1 mile↑,
Elevation : 448 m = 1470 ft
- runway 11/29 : 2355 m = 7726 ft
- runway 11R/29L : 649 m = 2129 ft
aerial view of Dubendorf
METAR for Dubendorf airport - LSMD
LSMD 300320Z AUTO 26006KT 230V300 9999NDV FEW034 OVC049 01/M04 Q1020 RMK
Decoded METAR for Dubendorf Airport (Switzerland)
METAR issued by LSMD on Tuesday 30th of November 2021 at 03:20 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 20 hours and 22 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 1 °C = 34 °F and dew point is -4 °C = 25 °F . This correspond to 69% relative humidity.
QNH is 1020 mb = 30.12 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 260°.
Clouds : few clouds at 3400 ft = 1040 m. overcast at 4900 ft = 1490 m.
TAF for Dubendorf airport - LSMD
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Zurich airport (LSZH) at 10 km↑
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Wangen
- for Speck airport at 5 mile↑
- for Zurich airport at 7 mile↑
- for Winterthur airport at 10 mile↑
nearest airports to Dubendorf
- for Speck airport (LSZK) at 5 mile↑
- for Zurich airport (LSZH) at 7 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Winterthur airport (LSPH) at 10 mile↑
- for Housen Am Albis airport (LSZN) at 13 mile↑
- for Wangen Lachen airport (LSPV) at 17 mile↑
- for Buttwill airport (LSZU) at 19 mile↑
- for Lommis airport (LSZT) at 19 mile↑
- for Baden Brugg - Birrfeld airport (LSZF) at 20 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)