Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Dubendorf airport (Switzerland) / ICAO LSMD
Dubendorf airport (Switzerland) is located close to Zurich, Wangen at 1 mile↑, Duebendorf / Kunklerstrasse at 1 mile↑, Schwerzenbach / Chimli at 1 mile↑, Wangen-Brüttisellen at 1 mile↑, Dübendorf / Sonnenberg at 1 mile↑, Schwerzenbach / Blatten at 1 mile↑, Hegnau at 1 mile↑, Hinter-Rüti at 1 mile↑, Hegnau / Dammboden-Grindel at 1 mile↑, Schwerzenbach at 1 mile↑,
Elevation : 448 m = 1470 ft
- runway 11/29 : 2355 m = 7726 ft
- runway 11R/29L : 649 m = 2129 ft
aerial view of Dubendorf
METAR for Dubendorf airport - LSMD
LSMD 260150Z AUTO 11003KT 9999NDV -RA SCT075 17/16 Q1014 RERA RMK
Decoded METAR for Dubendorf Airport (Switzerland)
METAR issued by LSMD on Monday 26th of July 2021 at 01:50 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 days and 2 hours and 48 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 17 °C = 63 °F and dew point is 16 °C = 61 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 mb = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 110°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 7500 ft = 2290 m.
recently rain remarks :
TAF for Dubendorf airport - LSMD
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Zurich airport (LSZH) at 10 km↑
NOTAM for Dubendorf Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
- Hotels in Wangen
- for Speck airport at 5 mile↑
- for Zurich airport at 7 mile↑
- for Winterthur airport at 10 mile↑
nearest airports to Dubendorf
- for Speck airport (LSZK) at 5 mile↑
- for Zurich airport (LSZH) at 7 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Winterthur airport (LSPH) at 10 mile↑
- for Housen Am Albis airport (LSZN) at 13 mile↑
- for Wangen Lachen airport (LSPV) at 17 mile↑
- for Buttwill airport (LSZU) at 19 mile↑
- for Lommis airport (LSZT) at 19 mile↑
- for Baden Brugg - Birrfeld airport (LSZF) at 20 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)