Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Emmen airport (Switzerland) / ICAO LSME/ IATA EML
Emmen airport (Switzerland) is located close to Emmen at 1 mile↑, Amt Luzern at 2 mile↑, Ebikon at 2 mile↑, Buchrain at 2 mile↑, Gerliswil at 2 mile↑, Eschenbach at 2 mile↑, Perlen at 3 mile↑, Inwil at 3 mile↑, Adligenswil at 3 mile↑, Luzern at 3 mile↑,
Elevation : 427 m = 1401 ft
- runway 04/22 : 2502 m = 8209 ft
aerial view of Emmen
METAR for Emmen airport - LSME
LSME 252020Z AUTO 00000KT 9999NDV BKN097 18/17 Q1013 RMK
Decoded METAR for Emmen Airport (Switzerland)
METAR issued by LSME on Sunday 25th of July 2021 at 20:20 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 21 hours and 3 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 18 °C = 64 °F and dew point is 17 °C = 63 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : broken at 9700 ft = 2960 m.
TAF for Emmen airport - LSME
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Buochs airport (LSZC) at 15 km↑
NOTAM for Emmen Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
- Hotels in Emmen
- for Luzern Beromunster airport at 8 mile↑
- for Buochs airport at 9 mile↑
- for Alpnach airport at 10 mile↑
nearest airports to Emmen
- for Luzern Beromunster airport (LSZO) at 8 mile↑
- for Buochs airport (LSZC) at 9 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Alpnach airport (LSMA) at 10 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Buttwill airport (LSZU) at 12 mile↑
- for Kagiswil airport (LSPG) at 13 mile↑
- for Housen Am Albis airport (LSZN) at 14 mile↑
- for Triengen airport (LSPN) at 14 mile↑
- for Baden Brugg - Birrfeld airport (LSZF) at 24 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)