Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Emmen airport (Switzerland) / ICAO LSME/ IATA EML
Emmen airport (Switzerland) is located close to Emmen at 1 mile↑, Amt Luzern at 2 mile↑, Ebikon at 2 mile↑, Buchrain at 2 mile↑, Gerliswil at 2 mile↑, Eschenbach at 2 mile↑, Perlen at 3 mile↑, Inwil at 3 mile↑, Adligenswil at 3 mile↑, Luzern (lucerne) at 3 mile↑,
Elevation : 427 m = 1401 ft
- runway 04/22 : 2502 m = 8209 ft
aerial view of Emmen
METAR for Emmen airport - LSME
LSME 152320Z AUTO 00000KT 1800NDV BR NCD 05/05 Q1020 RMK
Decoded METAR for Emmen Airport (Switzerland)
METAR issued by LSME on Saturday 16th of October 2021 at 23:20 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 hours and 3 minutes ago.
Visibility is 2 km = 1 mile.
Temperature is 5 °C = 41 °F and dew point is 5 °C = 41 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1020 mb = 30.12 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
TAF for Emmen airport - LSME
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Buochs airport (LSZC) at 15 km↑
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Emmen
- for Luzern Beromunster airport at 8 mile↑
- for Buochs airport at 9 mile↑
- for Alpnach airport at 10 mile↑
nearest airports to Emmen
- for Luzern Beromunster airport (LSZO) at 8 mile↑
- for Buochs airport (LSZC) at 9 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Alpnach airport (LSMA) at 10 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Buttwill airport (LSZU) at 12 mile↑
- for Kagiswil airport (LSPG) at 13 mile↑
- for Housen Am Albis airport (LSZN) at 14 mile↑
- for Triengen airport (LSPN) at 14 mile↑
- for Baden Brugg - Birrfeld airport (LSZF) at 24 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)