Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Meiringen airport (Switzerland) / OACI LSMM
Meiringen is located close to Unterbach at 0 mile↑, Brienzwiler at 1 mile↑, Brienz at 3 mile↑, Willigen at 4 mile↑, Meiringen at 4 mile↑, Lungern at 4 mile↑, Bürglen at 5 mile↑, Amt Oberhasli at 5 mile↑, Innertkirchen at 6 mile↑, Kaiserstuhl at 6 mile↑,
Elevation : 578 m = 1896 ft
- runway 10/28 : 2003 m = 6571 ft
aerial view of Meiringen
METAR for Meiringen airport - LSMM
LSMM 191450Z AUTO 23005KT 200V310 9999NDV NCD 28/18 Q1014 RMK
Decoded METAR for Meiringen Airport (Switzerland)
METAR issued by LSMM on Saturday 19th of June 2021 at 14:50 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 days and 4 hours and 50 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 28 °C = 82 °F and dew point is 18 °C = 64 °F . This correspond to 55% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 mb = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 230°.
TAF for Meiringen airport - LSMM
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Buochs airport (LSZC) at 34 km↑
NOTAM for Meiringen Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Meiringen
- for Kagiswil airport (LSPG) at 13 mile↑
- for Alpnach airport (LSMA) at 16 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Munster airport (LSPU) at 20 mile↑
- for Buochs airport (LSZC) at 21 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Reichenbach airport (LSGR) at 22 mile↑
- for Thun airport (LSZW) at 24 mile↑
- for Emmen airport (LSME) at 26 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Luzern Beromunster airport (LSZO) at 31 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)