Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Grenchen airport (Switzerland) / ICAO LSZG/ IATA ZHI
Grenchen airport (Switzerland) is located close to Grenchen, Granges at 1 mile↑, Arch at 1 mile↑, Bettlach at 1 mile↑, Grenchen at 2 mile↑, Grenchen (Lingerizquartier) at 2 mile↑, Leuzigen at 2 mile↑, Lengnau at 2 mile↑, Rüti bei Büren at 2 mile↑, Rüti bei Bueren at 2 mile↑, Selzach at 3 mile↑,
Elevation : 430 m = 1411 ft
- runway 06/24 : 1000 m = 3281 ft
- runway 06R/24L : 700 m = 2297 ft
- runway 06L/24R : 500 m = 1640 ft
aerial view of Grenchen
METAR for Grenchen airport - LSZG
LSZG 242020Z AUTO VRB03KT 8000 BKN065 SCT///CB 19/18 Q1012
Decoded METAR for Grenchen Airport (Switzerland)
METAR issued by LSZG on Saturday 24th of July 2021 at 20:20 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 9 hours and 12 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 19 °C = 66 °F and dew point is 18 °C = 64 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1012 mb = 29.88 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is °.
Clouds : broken at 6500 ft = 1980 m. scattered clouds at 0 ft = 0 m.
TAF for Grenchen airport - LSZG
LSZG 241425Z 2415/2424 VRB02KT 9999 FEW030 SCT070 TEMPO 2415/2424 SHRA SCT040TCU PROB40 TEMPO 2415/2424 24015G30KT 3000 TSRA SCT030CB
Decoded TAF for Grenchen Airport (Switzerland)
TAF issued by LSZG on Saturday 24th of July 2021 at 14:25 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 2 days and 15 hours and 7 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Saturday 24th of July 2021 à 15:00 heure TU to Sunday 25th of July 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
2415/2424 VRB02KT 9999 FEW030 SCT070
Wind 2 kt = 4 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
few clouds at 3000 ft = 910 m scattered clouds at 7000 ft = 2130 m
temporarily from Saturday 24th of July 2021 à 15:00 heure TU to Sunday 25th of July 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 2415/2424 SHRA SCT040TCU
scattered clouds at 4000 ft = 1220 m
probability of 40% to have temporarily from Saturday 24th of July 2021 à 15:00 heure TU to Sunday 25th of July 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
PROB40 TEMPO 2415/2424 24015G30KT 3000 TSRA SCT030CB
Wind 15 kt = 28 km/h with gusts at 30 kt = 56 km/h, direction is 240°
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
scattered clouds at 3000 ft = 910 m
NOTAM for Grenchen Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
- Hotels in Granges
- for Biel-Kappelen airport at 9 mile↑
- for Langenthal airport at 15 mile↑
- for Courtelary airport at 15 mile↑
nearest airports to Grenchen
- for Biel-Kappelen airport (LSZP) at 9 mile↑
- for Langenthal airport (LSPL) at 15 mile↑
- for Courtelary airport (LSZJ) at 15 mile↑
- for Dittingen airport (LSPD) at 18 mile↑
- for Berne airport (LSZB) at 19 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bellechasse airport (LSTB) at 19 mile↑
- for Bressaucourt airport (LSZQ) at 23 mile↑
- for Olten airport (LSPO) at 25 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)