Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Mus airport (Turkey) / ICAO LTCK/ IATA MSR
Mus airport (Turkey) is located close to MuÅŸ, Tabanlı at 2 mile↑, Haskoy at 5 mile↑, Korkut at 7 mile↑, Mus at 8 mile↑, Dazikom at 9 mile↑, Muş at 18 mile↑, Guroymak at 23 mile↑, Mutki at 27 mile↑, Varto at 31 mile↑, Sason at 31 mile↑,
Elevation : 1267 m = 4157 ft
- runway 11/29 : 3551 m = 11650 ft
aerial view of Mus
METAR for Mus airport - LTCK
LTCK 250550Z 00000KT 1500 R29/P1500D R11/1400U -SN BR FEW002 OVC025 M12/M14 Q1025
Decoded METAR for Mus Airport (Turkey)
METAR issued by LTCK on Saturday 25th of December 2021 at 05:50 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 30 days and 728 hours and -43146 minutes ago.
Visibility is 2 km = 1 mile.
Temperature is -12 °C = 10 °F and dew point is -14 °C = 7 °F . This correspond to 85% relative humidity.
QNH is 1025 mb = 30.27 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : few clouds at 200 ft = 60 m. overcast at 2500 ft = 760 m.
TAF for Mus airport - LTCK
LTCK 250440Z 2506/2515 VRB02KT 1100 BR SCT010 BECMG 2506/2507 2000 BECMG 2507/2509 4000
Decoded TAF for Mus Airport (Turkey)
TAF issued by LTCK on Saturday 25th of December 2021 at 04:40 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 30 days and 10 hours and 4 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Saturday 25th of December 2021 à 06:00 heure TU to Saturday 25th of December 2021 à 06:00 heure UTC
2506/2515 VRB02KT 1100 BR SCT010
Wind 2 kt = 4 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is 1 km = 1 mile.
scattered clouds at 1000 ft = 300 m
becoming from Saturday 25th of December 2021 à 07:00 heure TU to Saturday 25th of December 2021 à 07:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2506/2507 2000
Visibility is 2 km = 1 mile.
becoming from Saturday 25th of December 2021 à 09:00 heure TU to Saturday 25th of December 2021 à 15:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2507/2509 4000
Visibility is 4 km = 2 mile.
nearest airports to Mus
- for Siirt airport (LTCL) at 54 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Batman airport (LTCJ) at 64 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Erzurum airport (LTCE) at 88 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Van airport (LTCI) at 92 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Agri airport (LTCO) at 96 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Şırnak airport (LTCV) at 98 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Diyarbakir airport (LTCC) at 99 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mardin airport (LTCR) at 119 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)