Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC San Pedro Sula airport (Honduras) / ICAO MHLM/ IATA SAP
San Pedro Sula airport (Honduras) is located close to San Pedro Sula, Tacamiche at 0 mile↑, La Lima at 1 mile↑, San Jose del Boqueron at 4 mile↑, El Milagro at 5 mile↑, Chotepe at 5 mile↑, La Sabana at 6 mile↑, Victoria at 7 mile↑, Nuevo Chamelecon at 8 mile↑, Río Blanco at 8 mile↑, San Pedro Sula at 8 mile↑, San Manuel at 8 mile↑, El Progreso at 9 mile↑,
Elevation : 28 m = 92 ft
- runway 04/22 : 2805 m = 9203 ft
aerial view of San Pedro Sula
METAR for San Pedro Sula airport - MHLM
MHLM 220100Z 25006KT 5000 -RA SCT026 BKN080 25/24 Q1012 A2989 RETS NOSIG
Decoded METAR for San Pedro Sula Airport (Honduras)
METAR issued by MHLM on Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 01:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 days and 37 hours and -1408 minutes ago.
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
Temperature is 25 °C = 77 °F and dew point is 24 °C = 75 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1012 mb = 29.88 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 250°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 2600 ft = 790 m. broken at 8000 ft = 2440 m.
A2989 recently thunderstorm no significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for San Pedro Sula airport - MHLM
MHLM 212300Z 2200/2224 07010KT 5000 -TSRA SCT028CB SCT080 TX34/2221Z TN24/2212Z BECMG 2202/2204 17005KT 9999 NSW BKN026 BKN080 BECMG 2212/2214 FEW026 BKN080 BECMG 2220/2222 8000 VCSH BKN028 FEW030CB BKN080
Decoded TAF for San Pedro Sula Airport (Honduras)
TAF issued by MHLM on Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 23:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 1 days and 15 hours and 32 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Saturday, May 21, 2022 à 00:00 heure TU to Saturday, May 21, 2022 à 02:00 heure UTC
2200/2224 07010KT 5000 -TSRA SCT028CB SCT080 TX34/2221Z TN24/2212Z
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 70°
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
light thunderstorm rain
scattered clouds at 2800 ft = 850 m scattered clouds at 8000 ft = 2440 m
becoming from Saturday, May 21, 2022 à 04:00 heure TU to Sunday, May 22, 2022 à 12:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2202/2204 17005KT 9999 NSW BKN026 BKN080
no significant weather
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 170°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
broken at 2600 ft = 790 m broken at 8000 ft = 2440 m
becoming from Sunday, May 22, 2022 à 14:00 heure TU to Sunday, May 22, 2022 à 20:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2212/2214 FEW026 BKN080
few clouds at 2600 ft = 790 m broken at 8000 ft = 2440 m
becoming from Sunday, May 22, 2022 à 22:00 heure TU to Sunday, May 22, 2022 à 00:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2220/2222 8000 VCSH BKN028 FEW030CB BKN080
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
broken at 2800 ft = 850 m few clouds at 3000 ft = 910 m broken at 8000 ft = 2440 m
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Tacamiche
- for Marcos Perez airport at 12 mile↑
- for Finca 12 airport at 13 mile↑
- for La America airport at 16 mile↑
nearest airports to San Pedro Sula
- for Marcos Perez airport (MHMP) at 12 mile↑
- for Finca 12 airport (MHFD) at 13 mile↑
- for La America airport (MHEI) at 16 mile↑
- for Tela airport (MHTE) at 37 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Guanacastal airport (MHUG) at 38 mile↑
- for Villa Guadalupe airport (MHVG) at 38 mile↑
- for Luz Y Vida airport (MHLU) at 41 mile↑
- for Las Vegas airport (MHLV) at 41 mile↑
- for Chumbagua airport (MHGA) at 42 mile↑
- for Puerto Barrios airport (MGPB) at 48 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Choloma airport (MHCM) at 50 mile↑
- for Las Minitas airport (MHMI) at 53 mile↑
- for La Union airport (MHUO) at 55 mile↑
- for Yoro airport (MHYR) at 57 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Monica airport (MHMN) at 57 mile↑
- for Sulaco airport (MHUL) at 58 mile↑
- for San Antonio Malera airport (MHMM) at 58 mile↑
- for Alas Del Socorro airport (MHAS) at 60 mile↑
- for Minas De Oro airport (MHIN) at 60 mile↑
- for San Luis airport (MHAN) at 60 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)