Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Cuernavaca airport (Mexico) / ICAO MMCB/ IATA CVJ
Cuernavaca airport (Mexico) is located close to Tetlama at 2 mile↑, Temixco at 2 mile↑, Acatlipa at 2 mile↑, Tezoyuca at 4 mile↑, Xochitepec at 4 mile↑, Emiliano Zapata at 5 mile↑, Jiutepec at 6 mile↑, Cuernavaca at 6 mile↑, El Salto at 6 mile↑, Alpuyeca at 7 mile↑,
Elevation : 1304 m = 4278 ft
- runway 02/20 : 2877 m = 9439 ft
aerial view of Cuernavaca
METAR for Cuernavaca airport - MMCB
MMCB 141554Z 20005KT 10SM FEW015 24/19 A3014 RMK 8/100
Decoded METAR for Cuernavaca Airport (Mexico)
METAR issued by MMCB on Thursday 14th of October 2021 at 15:54 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 4 days and 110 hours and -5736 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 24 °C = 75 °F and dew point is 19 °C = 66 °F . This correspond to 74% relative humidity.
QNH is 1021 mb = 30.15 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 200°.
Clouds : few clouds at 1500 ft = 460 m.
Remarks : 8/100
TAF for Cuernavaca airport - MMCB
MMCB 170446Z 1706/1806 00000KT 6SM HZ BKN100 BKN200 TEMPO 1712/1716 3SM BR HZ BKN015 FM171800 13008KT P6SM SCT020 BKN200 FM180300 13005KT 6SM HZ SCT015 BKN100
Decoded TAF for Cuernavaca Airport (Mexico)
TAF issued by MMCB on Sunday 17th of October 2021 at 04:46 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 2 days and 1 hours and 32 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday 17th of October 2021 à 06:00 heure TU to Sunday 17th of October 2021 à 18:00 heure UTC
1706/1806 00000KT 6SM HZ BKN100 BKN200
Visibility is 10 km = 6 sm.
broken at 10000 ft = 3050 m broken at 20000 ft = 6100 m
temporarily from Sunday 17th of October 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Sunday 17th of October 2021 à 16:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1712/1716 3SM BR HZ BKN015
Visibility is 5 km = 3 sm.
broken at 1500 ft = 460 m
from Sunday 17th of October 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Monday 18th of October 2021 à 03:00 heure UTC
FM171800 13008KT P6SM SCT020 BKN200
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 130°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
scattered clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m broken at 20000 ft = 6100 m
from Monday 18th of October 2021 à 03:00 heure TU to Monday 18th of October 2021 à 06:00 heure UTC
FM180300 13005KT 6SM HZ SCT015 BKN100
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 130°
Visibility is 10 km = 6 sm.
scattered clouds at 1500 ft = 460 m broken at 10000 ft = 3050 m
nearest airports to Cuernavaca
- for Toluca airport (MMTO) at 40 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mexico City Texcoco airport (MMMX) at 43 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Atizapan De Zaragoza airport (MMJC) at 51 mile↑
- for Puebla airport (MMPB) at 62 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Santa Lucia airport (MMSM) at 66 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tlaxcala airport (MMTA) at 86 mile↑
- for Chilpancingo airport (MMCH) at 89 mile↑
- for Pachuca airport (MMPC) at 91 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)