Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Santiago airport (Cuba) / ICAO MUCU/ IATA SCU
Santiago airport (Cuba) is located close to Santiago, Playa de Aguadores at 0 mile↑, Santiago de Cuba at 4 mile↑, El Cobre at 9 mile↑, San Luis at 15 mile↑, Palma Soriano at 20 mile↑, Contramaestre at 35 mile↑, Guantanamo at 42 mile↑, Platanal at 45 mile↑, Cueto at 47 mile↑, Jiguani at 47 mile↑,
Elevation : 76 m = 249 ft
- runway 10/28 : 4002 m = 13130 ft
- runway 19/01 : 1400 m = 4593 ft
aerial view of Santiago
METAR for Santiago airport - MUCU
MUCU 192250Z 11011KT 9000 FEW018CB SCT020 27/22 Q1016
Decoded METAR for Santiago Airport (Cuba)
METAR issued by MUCU on Wednesday 19th of January 2022 at 22:50 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 5 days and 137 hours and -7150 minutes ago.
Visibility is 9 km = 6 mile.
Temperature is 27 °C = 81 °F and dew point is 22 °C = 72 °F . This correspond to 74% relative humidity.
QNH is 1016 mb = 30 inHg
Wind speed is 20 km/h = 11 kt, direction is 110°.
Clouds : few clouds at 1800 ft = 550 m. scattered clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m.
TAF for Santiago airport - MUCU
MUCU 192300Z 2000/2024 VRB03KT 9000 SCT020 BECMG 2015/2017 17008KT
Decoded TAF for Santiago Airport (Cuba)
TAF issued by MUCU on Thursday 20th of January 2022 at 23:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 5 days and 17 hours and 40 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Thursday 20th of January 2022 à 00:00 heure TU to Thursday 20th of January 2022 à 15:00 heure UTC
2000/2024 VRB03KT 9000 SCT020
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is 9 km = 6 mile.
scattered clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m
becoming from Thursday 20th of January 2022 à 17:00 heure TU to Friday 21st of January 2022 à 00:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2015/2017 17008KT
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 170°
nearest airports to Santiago
- for Guantanamo Bay NAS airport (MUGM) at 41 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Guantanamo airport (MUGT) at 45 mile↑
- for Nicaro airport (MUNC) at 53 mile↑
- for Bayamo airport (MUBY) at 59 mile↑
- for Antilla airport (MUAT) at 60 mile↑
- for Holguin airport (MUHG) at 64 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Moa airport (MUMO) at 76 mile↑
- for Manzanillo airport (MUMZ) at 84 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)