Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Abumusa I airport (Iran) / ICAO OIBA/ IATA AEU
Abumusa I airport (Iran) is located close to Abu Musa, Abū Mūsā at 1 mile↑, Umm al Qaywayn at 39 mile↑, Ajman at 41 mile↑, Al Ghuwair at 42 mile↑, Sharjah at 43 mile↑, Shandaghah at 45 mile↑, Muwafjah at 45 mile↑, Dubai at 46 mile↑, Aţ Ţawār at 47 mile↑, Shenās at 47 mile↑,
Elevation : 7 m = 23 ft
- runway 08/26 : 2986 m = 9797 ft
aerial view of Abumusa I
METAR for Abumusa I airport - OIBA
OIBA 191500Z 30006KT CAVOK 23/15 Q1015
Decoded METAR for Abumusa I Airport (Iran)
METAR issued by OIBA on Wednesday 19th of January 2022 at 15:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 6 days and 145 hours and -8610 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 23 °C = 73 °F and dew point is 15 °C = 59 °F . This correspond to 61% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 300°.
TAF for Abumusa I airport - OIBA
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Dubai airport (OMDB) at 77 km↑
nearest airports to Abumusa I
- for Sirri Island airport (OIBS) at 31 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Umm Al Quwain airport (OMUQ) at 44 mile↑
- for Bandar Lengeh airport (OIBL) at 47 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Dubai airport (OMDB) at 48 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sharjah airport (OMSJ) at 48 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Al Saqr Field airport (OMRS) at 58 mile↑
- for Ras al Khamah airport (OMRK) at 59 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Dubai Minhad airport (OMDM) at 62 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)