Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Khorram Abad airport (Iran) / ICAO OICK/ IATA KHD
Khorram Abad airport (Iran) is located close to Badrābād-e `Olyā at 0 mile↑, Khorramabad at 6 mile↑, Aleshtar at 30 mile↑, Azna at 39 mile↑, Kuhdasht at 40 mile↑, Borujerd at 42 mile↑, pamas at 43 mile↑, Famast at 43 mile↑, Vālānjerd at 43 mile↑, Nūr-Ābād (Nourabad Nurabad) at 48 mile↑,
Elevation : 1153 m = 3783 ft
- runway 11/29 : 3200 m = 10499 ft
aerial view of Khorram Abad
METAR for Khorram Abad airport - OICK
OICK 201200Z 27012KT 9999 FEW040 24/01 Q1018
Decoded METAR for Khorram Abad Airport (Iran)
METAR issued by OICK on Wednesday 20th of October 2021 at 12:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 90 days and 2173 hours and -129577 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 24 °C = 75 °F and dew point is 1 °C = 34 °F . This correspond to 22% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 mb = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 22 km/h = 12 kt, direction is 270°.
Clouds : few clouds at 4000 ft = 1220 m.
TAF for Khorram Abad airport - OICK
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Kermanshah airport (OICC) at 145 km↑
nearest airports to Khorram Abad
- for Abdanan airport (OICD) at 58 mile↑
- for Malayer airport (OIHM) at 66 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Dezful airport (OIAD) at 69 mile↑
- for Aligoodarz airport (OICZ) at 82 mile↑
- for Kermanshah airport (OICC) at 90 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hamadan airport (OIHH) at 100 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Arak airport (OIHR) at 102 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ilam airport (OICI) at 109 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)