Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Hamadan airport (Iran) / ICAO OIHH/ IATA HDM
Hamadan airport (Iran) is located close to Hamadan, Jūraqān at 1 mile↑, Hamadan at 5 mile↑, Āzādshahr (Azadshahr Āzād Shahr) at 6 mile↑, Bahar at 7 mile↑, Asadabad at 25 mile↑, Kangavar at 42 mile↑, Malayer at 42 mile↑, Qorveh at 47 mile↑, Nahavand at 48 mile↑, Borjak at 48 mile↑,
Elevation : 1754 m = 5755 ft
- runway 10/28 : 3234 m = 10610 ft
aerial view of Hamadan
METAR for Hamadan airport - OIHH
OIHH 150800Z 23014G23KT 9999 FEW030CB SCT040 04/M04 Q1004
Decoded METAR for Hamadan Airport (Iran)
METAR issued by OIHH on Saturday 15th of January 2022 at 08:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 7 days and 178 hours and -10037 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 4 °C = 39 °F and dew point is -4 °C = 25 °F . This correspond to 56% relative humidity.
QNH is 1004 mb = 29.65 inHg
Wind speed is 26 km/h = 14 kt with gusts at 43 km/h = 23 kt, direction is 230°.
Clouds : few clouds at 3000 ft = 910 m. scattered clouds at 4000 ft = 1220 m.
TAF for Hamadan airport - OIHH
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Kermanshah airport (OICC) at 140 km↑
nearest airports to Hamadan
- for Hamadan Mil airport (OIHS) at 24 mile↑
- for Malayer airport (OIHM) at 43 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kermanshah airport (OICC) at 87 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Arak airport (OIHR) at 89 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sanandaj airport (OICS) at 91 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Khorram Abad airport (OICK) at 100 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Aligoodarz airport (OICZ) at 122 mile↑
- for Ghazvin airport (OIIK) at 127 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)