Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Arak airport (Iran) / ICAO OIHR/ IATA AJK
Arak airport (Iran) is located close to Araak, Arak at 10 mile↑, Khomeyn at 37 mile↑, Tafresh at 39 mile↑, Khorramābād at 44 mile↑, Delijan at 49 mile↑, Aligudarz at 52 mile↑, Golpayegan at 54 mile↑, Malayer at 60 mile↑, Vālānjerd at 61 mile↑, Azna at 64 mile↑,
Elevation : 1658 m = 5440 ft
- runway 08/26 : 2990 m = 9810 ft
aerial view of Arak
METAR for Arak airport - OIHR
OIHR 061100Z 06004KT 8000 NSC 05/M02 Q1021
Decoded METAR for Arak Airport (Iran)
METAR issued by OIHR on Thursday 6th of January 2022 at 11:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 16 days and 391 hours and -23012 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 5 °C = 41 °F and dew point is -2 °C = 28 °F . This correspond to 61% relative humidity.
QNH is 1021 mb = 30.15 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 60°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
TAF for Arak airport - OIHR
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Teheran Emam Khomaini airport (OIIE) at 185 km↑
nearest airports to Arak
- for Aligoodarz airport (OICZ) at 53 mile↑
- for Malayer airport (OIHM) at 60 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ghom airport (OIIQ) at 68 mile↑
- for Kushke Nosrat airport (OIIC) at 80 mile↑
- for Mahmood Abad airport (OINM) at 84 mile↑
- for Hamadan airport (OIHH) at 89 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kashan airport (OIFK) at 100 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hamadan Mil airport (OIHS) at 101 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)