Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Bam airport (Iran) / ICAO OIKM/ IATA BXR
Bam airport (Iran) is located close to Akbarābād at 2 mile↑, Bam at 6 mile↑, Kuh Sefid at 100 mile↑, Kerman at 117 mile↑, Shahrak-e Jahād at 120 mile↑, Bardsir at 127 mile↑, Zahedan at 148 mile↑, Minab at 158 mile↑, Sa‘īdābād-e Pā‘īn at 164 mile↑, Zarand at 164 mile↑,
Elevation : 985 m = 3232 ft
- runway 12/30 : 3385 m = 11106 ft
aerial view of Bam
METAR for Bam airport - OIKM
OIKM 201800Z 21006KT 9999 FEW045 BKN100 16/01 Q1020
Decoded METAR for Bam Airport (Iran)
METAR issued by OIKM on Monday 20th of December 2021 at 18:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 34 days and 837 hours and -48959 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 16 °C = 61 °F and dew point is 1 °C = 34 °F . This correspond to 36% relative humidity.
QNH is 1020 mb = 30.12 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 210°.
Clouds : few clouds at 4500 ft = 1370 m. broken at 10000 ft = 3050 m.
TAF for Bam airport - OIKM
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Kerman airport (OIKK) at 196 km↑
nearest airports to Bam
- for Jiroft airport (OIKJ) at 53 mile↑
- for Baft airport (OIKF) at 112 mile↑
- for Kerman airport (OIKK) at 122 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Zahedan airport (OIZH) at 150 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rafsanjan airport (OIKR) at 167 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sirjan airport (OIKY) at 170 mile↑
- for Bandar Abbas airport (OIKB) at 180 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Iran Shahr airport (OIZI) at 188 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)