Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Gheshim I airport (Iran) / ICAO OIKQ
Gheshim I airport (Iran) is located close to Dayrestān at 2 mile↑, Qeshm at 27 mile↑, Bandar Abbas at 38 mile↑, Sang Kanī at 42 mile↑, Dib Dibba at 44 mile↑, Khasab at 45 mile↑, ‘Ashub at 45 mile↑, Muḩāfaz̧at Musandam at 60 mile↑, Bandar-e Lengeh at 65 mile↑, Ras el Khaïmah at 67 mile↑,
Elevation : 14 m = 46 ft
- runway 05/23 : 4226 m = 13865 ft
aerial view of Gheshim I
METAR for Gheshim I airport - OIKQ
OIKQ 132200Z 00000KT 4000 BR NSC 16/14 Q1015
Decoded METAR for Gheshim I Airport (Iran)
METAR issued by OIKQ on Thursday 13th of January 2022 at 22:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 13 days and 312 hours and -18669 minutes ago.
Visibility is 4 km = 2 mile.
Temperature is 16 °C = 61 °F and dew point is 14 °C = 57 °F . This correspond to 88% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
TAF for Gheshim I airport - OIKQ
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Bandar Abbas airport (OIKB) at 70 km↑
nearest airports to Gheshim I
- for Bandar Abbas Havadarya airport (OIKP) at 32 mile↑
- for Bandar Abbas airport (OIKB) at 43 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Khasab airport (OOKB) at 45 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bandar Lengeh airport (OIBL) at 68 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Al Saqr Field airport (OMRS) at 69 mile↑
- for Ras al Khamah airport (OMRK) at 79 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Abumusa I airport (OIBA) at 81 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Umm Al Quwain airport (OMUQ) at 83 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)