Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Emam Shahroud airport (Iran) / ICAO OIMJ/ IATA RUD
Emam Shahroud airport (Iran) is located close to Shahrud at 7 mile↑, Damghan at 46 mile↑, Shah Pasand at 46 mile↑, Gorgan at 47 mile↑, Māmā’ī at 51 mile↑, Gonbad-e Qabus at 57 mile↑, Kalaleh at 69 mile↑, Behshahr at 88 mile↑, Neka at 101 mile↑, Shahrīār Kandeh (Shahriar Kandeh) at 107 mile↑,
Elevation : 1285 m = 4216 ft
- runway 07/25 : 2791 m = 9157 ft
aerial view of Emam Shahroud
METAR for Emam Shahroud airport - OIMJ
OIMJ 181300Z 09014KT CAVOK 30/10 Q1013
Decoded METAR for Emam Shahroud Airport (Iran)
METAR issued by OIMJ on Saturday 18th of September 2021 at 13:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 128 days and 3072 hours and -184271 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 30 °C = 86 °F and dew point is 10 °C = 50 °F . This correspond to 29% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 26 km/h = 14 kt, direction is 90°.
TAF for Emam Shahroud airport - OIMJ
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Gorgan airport (OING) at 83 km↑
nearest airports to Emam Shahroud
- for Damghan airport (OIIU) at 46 mile↑
- for Gorgan airport (OING) at 51 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kalaleh airport (OINE) at 69 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Behshahr airport (OINH) at 89 mile↑
- for Shahr Abad airport (OIMX) at 102 mile↑
- for Semnan airport (OIIS) at 107 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Dasht-e-Naz Sari airport (OINZ) at 107 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ghaem Shahr airport (OINI) at 124 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)