Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Tabas airport (Iran) / ICAO OIMT/ IATA TCX
Tabas airport (Iran) is located close to Tabas, Javādīyeh at 2 mile↑, Tabas at 5 mile↑, Zīrjān (Zirjan) at 96 mile↑, Gonabad at 113 mile↑, Qayen at 132 mile↑, Kashmar at 141 mile↑, ‘Abbāsābād-e Qūsheh at 145 mile↑, Birjand at 145 mile↑, Kalāteh-ye Karbalā’ī Ḩājjī at 146 mile↑, Ḩowẕ-e Sorkh at 166 mile↑,
Elevation : 705 m = 2313 ft
- runway 15/33 : 3041 m = 9977 ft
aerial view of Tabas
METAR for Tabas airport - OIMT
OIMT 210730Z 31004KT 8000 SCT035 OVC100 15/08 Q1013
Decoded METAR for Tabas Airport (Iran)
METAR issued by OIMT on Tuesday 21st of December 2021 at 07:30 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 35 days and 849 hours and -50389 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 15 °C = 59 °F and dew point is 8 °C = 46 °F . This correspond to 63% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 310°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 3500 ft = 1070 m. overcast at 10000 ft = 3050 m.
TAF for Tabas airport - OIMT
No TAF but aviation weather is available at
nearest airports to Tabas
- for Gonabad airport (OIMD) at 113 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Birjand airport (OIMB) at 147 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bafgh airport (OIYB) at 163 mile↑
- for Torbat-e-Heidarieh airport (OIMH) at 172 mile↑
- for Sabzevar airport (OIMS) at 177 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Yazd airport (OIYY) at 195 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Emam Shahroud airport (OIMJ) at 216 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Damghan airport (OIIU) at 225 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)