Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Lamerd airport (Iran) / ICAO OISR/ IATA LFM
Lamerd airport (Iran) is located close to Lamerd, Khāfī at 1 mile↑, Lāvān at 40 mile↑, Chāh Gachī at 60 mile↑, Gerash at 62 mile↑, Deh at 75 mile↑, Kish at 76 mile↑, Berāk at 77 mile↑, Firuzabad at 108 mile↑, Hārom at 111 mile↑, Fasa at 112 mile↑,
Elevation : 408 m = 1339 ft
- runway 11/29 : 3054 m = 10020 ft
aerial view of Lamerd
METAR for Lamerd airport - OISR
OISR 251400Z 00000KT CAVOK 21/07 Q1017 A3005 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Lamerd Airport (Iran)
METAR issued by OISR on Tuesday 25th of January 2022 at 14:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 hours and 59 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 21 °C = 70 °F and dew point is 7 °C = 45 °F . This correspond to 40% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
A3005 no significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Lamerd airport - OISR
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Persian Gulf International airport (OIBP) at 45 km↑
nearest airports to Lamerd
- for Persian Gulf International airport (OIBP) at 28 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lavan Is airport (OIBV) at 40 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Jam Tohid airport (OIBJ) at 60 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bahregan airport (OIBH) at 70 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lar airport (OISL) at 76 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kish Island airport (OIBK) at 76 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Jahrom airport (OISJ) at 87 mile↑
- for Fasa airport (OISF) at 110 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)