Airport information, from map to hotels to aeronautical information. And the aeronautical weather for the pilots with current weather and short-term forecasts with METAR (METeorological Aerodrome Report, observation message of meteorological conditions for aviation) and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term forecast message of meteorological conditions for aviation ). And other resources such as VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare flights.
Muscat Seeb airport near Muscat Oman / ICAO OOMS IATA MCT
Muscat Seeb airport is located near Muscat, Bawshar in 8 mi↑, As Sib al Jadidah in 8 mi↑, Muḩāfaz̧at Masqaţ in 16 mi↑, Bidbid in 16 mi↑, Mazra‘ Khuşayyin in 18 mi↑, Muscat in 20 mi↑, Sufalat Samail in 26 mi↑, Barka in 26 mi↑, Bayt al Awabi in 52 mi↑, Izki in 56 mi↑, Ar Rustaq in 56 mi↑, As Suwayq in 56 mi↑,
Hotels near Muscat Seeb airport in Muscat (Oman)
aerial view of Muscat Seeb airport
Rank of airports in Oman
Elevation : 15 m = 49 ft
- runway 08L/26R : 4000 m = 13123 ft
- runway 08R/26L : 3584 m = 11759 ft
Aviation weather for Muscat Seeb airport OOMS/MCT
METAR for Muscat Seeb airport OOMS/MCT
OOMS 010050Z 20005KT 150V230 CAVOK 19/16 Q1016 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Muscat Seeb airport OOMS/MCT
METAR issued by OOMS on Tuesday, January 31, 2023 at 00:50 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 64 hours and -2824 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mi.
Temperature is 19 °C = 66 °F and dew point is 16 °C = 61 °F . This correspond to 83% relative humidity.
QNH is 1016 mb = 30 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 200°.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Muscat Seeb airport OOMS/MCT
OOMS 312300Z 0100/0206 VRB02KT 8000 NSC BECMG 0107/0109 06018KT BECMG 0115/0117 VRB02KT
Decoded TAF for Muscat Seeb airport OOMS/MCT
TAF issued by OOMS on Tuesday, January 31, 2023 at 23:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 2 days and 18 hours and 46 minutes ago. A 30 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Tuesday, January 31, 2023 à 00:00 heure TU to Tuesday, January 31, 2023 à 07:00 heure UTC
0100/0206 VRB02KT 8000 NSC
Wind 2 kt = 4 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mi.
becoming from Wednesday, February 1, 2023 à 09:00 heure TU to Wednesday, February 1, 2023 à 15:00 heure UTC
BECMG 0107/0109 06018KT
Wind 18 kt = 33 km/h, direction is 60°
becoming from Wednesday, February 1, 2023 à 17:00 heure TU to Wednesday, February 1, 2023 à 06:00 heure UTC
BECMG 0115/0117 VRB02KT
Wind 2 kt = 4 km/h, direction is °
Around Muscat Seeb airport in Muscat (Oman)
nearest airports to Muscat Seeb airport in Muscat (Oman)
- for Rustag airport (OORQ) in 51 mi↑
- for Saiq airport (OOSQ) in 54 mi↑
- for Izki airport (OOIZ) in 59 mi↑
- for Ibra airport (OOIA) in 61 mi↑
- for Firq airport (OOFQ) in 69 mi↑
- for Sur airport (OOSR) in 106 mi↑
- for Adam airport (OOAD) in 112 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Sohar airport (OOSH) in 118 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Fahud airport (OOFD) in 143 mi↑
- for Jask airport (OIZJ) in 146 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Fujeirah airport (OMFJ) in 162 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Buraimi airport (OOBR) in 164 mi↑
- for Ghaba Qarn Alam airport (OOGB) in 172 mi↑
- for Yibal airport (OOYB) in 172 mi↑
- for Al Ain airport (OMAL) in 175 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Chah Bahar Konarak airport (OIZC) in 184 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Lekhwair airport (OOLK) in 193 mi↑
- for Ras al Khamah airport (OMRK) in 203 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Masirah airport (OOMA) in 205 mi↑
- for Al Saqr Field airport (OMRS) in 209 mi↑