Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Scammon Bay airport (USA) / ICAO PACM/ IATA SCM
Scammon Bay airport (USA) is located close to Scammon Bay, Chevak at 22 mile↑, Hooper Bay at 28 mile↑, Emmonak at 73 mile↑, Pitkas Point at 75 mile↑, Wade Hampton Census Area at 88 mile↑, Toksook Bay at 92 mile↑, Mekoryuk at 103 mile↑, Ohogamiut at 123 mile↑, Cheching at 131 mile↑, Russian Mission at 139 mile↑,
Elevation : 4 m = 13 ft
- runway 04W/22W : 3048 m = 10000 ft
- runway 10/28 : 914 m = 2999 ft
aerial view of Scammon Bay
METAR for Scammon Bay airport - PACM
PACM 191054Z AUTO 19024G31KT 2 1/2SM -RA BR BKN015 BKN024 OVC037 02/02 A2986 RMK AO2 PK WND 18040/1019 P0000 FZRANO
Decoded METAR for Scammon Bay Airport (USA)
METAR issued by PACM on Sunday 19th of December 2021 at 10:54 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 37 days and 894 hours and -53235 minutes ago.
Visibility is 4 km = 3 sm.
Temperature is 2 °C = 36 °F and dew point is 2 °C = 36 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1011 mb = 29.85 inHg
Wind speed is 44 km/h = 24 kt with gusts at 57 km/h = 31 kt, direction is 190°.
Clouds : broken at 1500 ft = 460 m. broken at 2400 ft = 730 m. overcast at 3700 ft = 1130 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Peak wind 18040/1019 P0000 freezing rain NO
TAF for Scammon Bay airport - PACM
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Bethel airport (PABE) at 232 km↑
nearest airports to Scammon Bay
- for Cape Romanzof LRRS airport (PACZ) at 16 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Chevak airport (PAVA) at 21 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hooper Bay airport (PAHP) at 29 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mountain Village airport (PAMO) at 64 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Alakanuk airport (PAUK) at 65 mile↑
- for Newtok airport (PAEW) at 70 mile↑
- for Emmonak airport (PAEM) at 74 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for St Marys airport (PASM) at 75 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)