Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Golovin airport (USA) / ICAO PAGL/ IATA GLV
Golovin airport (USA) is located close to Golovin, Golovin at 1 mile↑, Nome Census Area at 29 mile↑, Nome at 71 mile↑, Teller at 110 mile↑, Buckland at 113 mile↑, Elephant Point at 127 mile↑, Emmonak at 131 mile↑, Wade Hampton Census Area at 159 mile↑, Tin City at 160 mile↑, Kotzebue at 163 mile↑,
Elevation : 18 m = 59 ft
- runway 02/20 : 1219 m = 3999 ft
aerial view of Golovin
METAR for Golovin airport - PAGL
PAGL 200156Z AUTO 14003KT 10SM CLR 20/15 A2984 RMK AO2 SLP101 T02000150 $
Decoded METAR for Golovin Airport (USA)
METAR issued by PAGL on Tuesday 20th of July 2021 at 01:56 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 9 days and 1 hours and 3 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 20 °C = 68 °F and dew point is 15 °C = 59 °F . This correspond to 73% relative humidity.
QNH is 1010 mb = 29.83 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 140°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=101 T02000150 $
TAF for Golovin airport - PAGL
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Nome airport (PAOM) at 117 km↑
NOTAM for Golovin Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Golovin
- for White Mountain airport (PAWM) at 15 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Elim airport (PFEL) at 22 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Shaktoolik airport (PFSH) at 55 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Koyuk airport (PAKK) at 61 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Nome airport (PAOM) at 72 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for St Michael airport (PAMK) at 78 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Unalakleet airport (PAUN) at 81 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Deering airport (PADE) at 105 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)