Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Golovin airport (USA) / OACI PAGL/ IATA GLV
Golovin airport is located close to Golovin, Golovin at 1.3 km, Nome Census Area at 47 km, Nome at 115 km, Teller at 177 km, Buckland at 181 km, Elephant Point at 205 km, Emmonak at 211 km, Wade Hampton Census Area at 256 km, Tin City at 257 km, Kotzebue at 262 km,
Altitude for Golovin airport
18 m = 59 ft
Runways for Golovin airport
- Runway 02/20 : 1219 m = 4000 ft
Around Golovin airport
- for White Mountain airport (PAWM) METAR & TAF at 25 km↑
- for Elim airport (PFEL) METAR & TAF at 36 km↑
- for Shaktoolik airport (PFSH) METAR & TAF at 88 km↑
- for Koyuk airport (PAKK) METAR & TAF at 98 km↑
- for St Michael airport (PAMK) METAR & TAF at 126 km↑
Current weather for for Golovin airport - PAGL
General weather 5 days forecast is available for Golovin at 1.3 km, Nome Census Area at 47 km, Nome at 115 km, Teller at 177 km, Buckland at 181 km, Elephant Point at 205 km, Emmonak at 211 km, Wade Hampton Census Area at 256 km, Tin City at 257 km, Kotzebue at 262 km,
METAR for Golovin airport - PAGL
PAGL 282356Z AUTO 28004KT 10SM CLR 06/01 A2973 RMK AO2 SLP063 T00610006 10067 21006 51010
Decoded METAR for Golovin Airport (USA)
METAR issued by PAGL on Tuesday 29th of September 2020 at 23:56 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 22 days and 4 hours and 51 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16.1 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 6°C = 43 °F and dew point is 1°C = 34 °F . This correspond to 70% relative humidity.
QNH is 1007 hPa = 29.74 inHg
Wind speed is 4 kt = 7 km/h, direction is 280°.
Remarks AO2 SLP063 T00610006 10067 21006 51010
TAF for Golovin airport - PAGL
NOTAM for Golovin Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)