Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Ruby airport (USA) / ICAO PARY/ IATA RBY
Ruby airport (USA) is located close to Ruby, Ruby at 1 mile↑, Huslia at 72 mile↑, Yukon-Koyukuk Census Area at 104 mile↑, Lake Minchumina at 111 mile↑, Tutlut at 162 mile↑, Alaska at 171 mile↑, Denali Borough at 171 mile↑, Ambler at 176 mile↑, Soo City at 178 mile↑, Selawik at 183 mile↑,
Elevation : 201 m = 659 ft
- runway 03/21 : 1219 m = 3999 ft
aerial view of Ruby
METAR for Ruby airport - PARY
PARY 062156Z AUTO 08015G20KT 1/4SM -SN FG OVC002 00/M01 A2929 RMK AO2 SLP932 P0001 T00001006 FZRANO
Decoded METAR for Ruby Airport (USA)
METAR issued by PARY on Wednesday 6th of October 2021 at 21:56 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 14 days and 353 hours and -20104 minutes ago.
Visibility is 0 km = 0 sm, there's fog.
Temperature is 0 °C = 32 °F and dew point is -1 °C = 30 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 992 mb = 29.29 inHg
Wind speed is 28 km/h = 15 kt with gusts at 37 km/h = 20 kt, direction is 80°.
Clouds : overcast at 200 ft = 60 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=932 P0001 T00001006 freezing rain NO
TAF for Ruby airport - PARY
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Pitka airport (PAGA) at 70 km↑
nearest airports to Ruby
- for Pitka airport (PAGA) at 43 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Koyukuk airport (PFKU) at 67 mile↑
- for Huslia airport (PAHL) at 72 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Nulato airport (PANU) at 77 mile↑
- for Hughes airport (PAHU) at 97 mile↑
- for Indian Mountain LRRS airport (PAIM) at 101 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kaltag airport (PAKV) at 101 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tanana airport (PATA) at 103 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)