Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Tin City airport (USA) / OACI PATC/ IATA TNC
Tin City airport is located close to Tin City, Tin City at 1.3 km, Wales at 9.2 km, Teller at 80 km, Lavrentiya at 142 km, Nome at 167 km, Lorino at 175 km, Nome Census Area at 211 km, Golovin at 256 km, Kotzebue at 281 km, Provideniya at 285 km,
Altitude for Tin City airport
83 m = 272 ft
Runways for Tin City airport
- Runway 16/34 : 1433 m = 4700 ft
Around Tin City airport
- for Wales airport (PAIW) METAR & TAF at 10 km↑
- for Port Clarence Coast Guard Station airport (PAPC) at 60 km↑
- for Brevig Mission airport (PFKT) METAR & TAF at 72 km↑
- for Teller airport (PATE) METAR & TAF at 82 km↑
- for New Shishmaref airport (PASH) METAR & TAF at 113 km↑
Current weather for for Tin City airport - PATC
General weather 5 days forecast is available for Tin City at 1.3 km, Wales at 9.2 km, Teller at 80 km, Lavrentiya at 142 km, Nome at 167 km, Lorino at 175 km, Nome Census Area at 211 km, Golovin at 256 km, Kotzebue at 281 km, Provideniya at 285 km,
METAR for Tin City airport - PATC
PATC 170355Z AUTO 20007KT M1/4SM FG VV002 07/07 A2988 RMK AO2 SLP120 T00730071
Decoded METAR for Tin City Airport (USA)
METAR issued by PATC on Monday 17th of August 2020 at 03:55 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 33 days and 8 hours and 55 minutes ago.
Visibility is 0 km = sm, there's fog.
Temperature is 7°C = 45 °F and dew point is 7°C = 45 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1012 hPa = 29.88 inHg
Wind speed is 7 kt = 13 km/h, direction is 200°.
Clouds : VV200 ft = 60 m.
Remarks AO2 SLP120 T00730071
TAF for Tin City airport - PATC
NOTAM for Tin City Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)