Airport information, from map to hotels via aeronautical information. And the aeronautical weather for the pilots with current weather and short-term forecasts with METAR (METeorological Aerodrome Report, observation message of meteorological conditions for aviation) and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term forecast message of meteorological conditions for aviation ). And other resources such as VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare flights.
Antonio B. Won Pat International airport (Guam) in Hagåtña (Guam)Antonio B. Won Pat International airport also known as
Guamis located near Hagåtña, with Socio in 1km↑, Barrigada Village in 2km↑, Barrigada Mayors Office in 2km↑, Tamuning-Tumon-Harmon Mayors Office in 2km↑, Tamuning-Tumon-Harmon Municipality in 2km↑, Tamuning-Tumon-Harmon Village in 2km↑, Mongmong-Toto-Maite Village in 2km↑, Mongmong-Toto-Maite Mayors Office in 2km↑, Perezville in 3km↑, Mangilao Municipality in 4km↑, Mangilao Village in 4km↑, Mangilao Mayors Office in 4km↑,
→ See also Northernmost airports in Guam and Southernmost airports in Guam
→ See also airports in Guam
Hotels near Antonio B. Won Pat International airport
aerial view of Antonio B. Won Pat International airport
- ICAO code : PGUM
- IATA code : GUM
- Local code : -
Elevation : 91 m = 299ft
→ See also Highest airports in Guam and Lowest airports in Guam
- runway 06L/24R : 3662m = 12014ft
- runway 06R/24L : 3052m = 10013ft
→ See also Longest runways in Guam
Aviation weather for Antonio B. Won Pat International airport PGUM GUM
METAR for Antonio B. Won Pat International airport PGUM GUM
PGUM 091654Z COR 05003KT 10SM FEW012 27/25 A2980 RMK AO2 SLP082 T02670250 RTX.
Decoded METAR for Antonio B. Won Pat International airport PGUM GUM
METAR issued by PGUM on Friday, June 9, 2023 at 16:54 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 hours and 6 minutes ago.
visibility is 16km = 10sm.
The temperature is 27°C = 81°F, dew point is 25°C = 77°F . This correspond to 89% relative humidity.
QNH is 1009mb = 29.8inHg
Wind 6km/h = 3kt, direction is 50°.
Clouds : few clouds at 1200ft = 370m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=082 T02670250 RTX
TAF for Antonio B. Won Pat International airport PGUM GUM
PGUM 091120Z 0912/1018 VRB06KT P6SM VCSH FEW015 FEW050
Decoded TAF for Antonio B. Won Pat International airport PGUM GUM
TAF issued by PGUM on Friday, June 9, 2023 at 11:20 UTC, issued 7 hours and 40 minutes. weather forecast for 30 hours, weather forecast updated every 6 hours.
from Friday, June 9, 2023 à 12:00 heure TU to Saturday, June 10, 2023 à 18:00 heure UTC
0912/1018 VRB06KT P6SM VCSH FEW015 FEW050
wind 6kt = 11km/h, direction is °
Visibility is greater than 10km = greater than 6sm.
few clouds at 1500ft = 460m few clouds at 5000ft = 1520m
VAC for Antonio B. Won Pat International airport - PGUM
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
Around Antonio B. Won Pat International airport (Guam) in Hagåtña (Guam)
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Socio
- for Big Eye airport in 2km↑
- for Barrigada Readiness Center airport in 2km↑
- for US Naval Hospital airport in 6km↑
nearest airports to Antonio B. Won Pat International airport (Guam) in Hagåtña (Guam)
- Big Eye heliport ( HI47) in 2km↑
- Barrigada Readiness Center heliport ( 9OG1) in 2km↑
- US Naval Hospital heliport ( GU-0003) in 6km↑
- Northwest Field airport ( GU-0001) in 17km↑
- Orote Field airport ( GU-0002) in 17km↑aéroport fermé
- Andersen Air Force Base airport (PGUA UAM ) in 18km↑METAR & TAF
- Rota International airport (PGRO ROP ) in 91km↑METAR & TAF
- Dynasty heliport ( 0TT8) in 187km↑
- Tinian heliport ( HI22) in 187km↑
- Tinian Dynasty heliport ( HI64) in 187km↑
- Tinian International airport (PGWT TIQ ) in 190km↑METAR & TAF
- Tinian North Field airport ( MP-0001) in 199km↑aéroport fermé
- Coral Ocean Point Pro-Shop heliport ( HI63) in 206km↑
- Saipan International airport (PGSN SPN ) in 208km↑METAR & TAF
- Gualo Rai heliport ( TT04) in 214km↑
- Commonwealth Health Center heliport ( C21) in 216km↑
- Nikko heliport ( TT03) in 223km↑
- Pagan Airstrip airport ( TT01) in 526km↑
- Ulithi airport ( ULI FM-ULI) in 667km↑
- Woleai Atoll airport ( FM-0001) in 686km↑
- Yap International airport (PTYA YAP ) in 855km↑METAR & TAF
- HOUK (PULUSUK) CIVIL AIRFIELD airport ( FM-0002) in 903km↑
- Chuuk International airport (PTKK TKK ) in 1020km↑METAR & TAF
→ See also Former airports in Guam
- METAR : AVWX
- TAF : AVWX
- Météo générale : Openweathermap et AVWX
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA, Espagne ENAIRE, Belgique SKEYES
- Aerial maps : Google Maps, Microsoft Bing ou OpenStreetMap