Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Chuuk Intl airport (Micronesia) / ICAO PTKK/ IATA TKK
Chuuk Intl airport (Micronesia) is located close to Weno Island, Weno Town at 1 mile↑, Weno Municipal Offices at 1 mile↑, Weno-Choniro Municipality at 3 mile↑, Tonoas Municipality at 6 mile↑, Tonoas Municipal Building at 7 mile↑, Nema Municipality at 60 mile↑, Nema at 60 mile↑, Nomwin at 67 mile↑, Nomwin Municipality at 67 mile↑, Losap Municipality at 73 mile↑,
Elevation : 3 m = 10 ft
- runway 04/22 : 1831 m = 6007 ft
aerial view of Chuuk Intl
METAR for Chuuk Intl airport - PTKK
PTKK 302151Z 18007KT 15SM FEW014 BKN280 29/27 A2986 RMK SLP111 T02940268
Decoded METAR for Chuuk Intl Airport (Micronesia)
METAR issued by PTKK on Friday 30th of July 2021 at 21:51 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 4 days and 9 hours and 7 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 29 °C = 84 °F and dew point is 27 °C = 81 °F . This correspond to 89% relative humidity.
QNH is 1011 mb = 29.85 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 180°.
Clouds : few clouds at 1400 ft = 430 m. broken at 28000 ft = 8530 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=111 T02940268
TAF for Chuuk Intl airport - PTKK
PTKK 301724Z 3018/3118 25007KT P6SM VCSH FEW016 SCT120
Decoded TAF for Chuuk Intl Airport (Micronesia)
TAF issued by PTKK on Friday 30th of July 2021 at 17:24 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 4 days and 13 hours and 34 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Friday 30th of July 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Saturday 31st of July 2021 à 18:00 heure UTC
3018/3118 25007KT P6SM VCSH FEW016 SCT120
Wind 7 kt = 13 km/h, direction is 250°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 1600 ft = 490 m scattered clouds at 12000 ft = 3660 m
NOTAM for Chuuk Intl Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM / valid from Tuesday 27th of July 2021 at 05:57 to Wednesday 1st of September 2021 at 23:59
CREATED: 27 Jul 2021 05:58:00
NOTAM / valid from Friday 11th of June 2021 at 12:03 to Saturday 1st of January 2022 at 23:59
CREATED: 11 Jun 2021 12:03:00
nearest airports to Chuuk Intl
- for Pohnpei airport (PTPN) at 438 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Guam Anderson airport (PGUA) at 632 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Guam Agana airport (PGUM) at 634 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Eloaua Airstrip airport (AYEU) at 642 mile↑
- for Rota airport (PGRO) at 645 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for West Tinian airport (PGWT) at 670 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Saipan Is. airport (PGSN) at 672 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Momote airport (AYMO) at 725 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)