Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Belem airport (Brazil) / ICAO SBBE/ IATA BEL
Belem airport (Brazil) is located close to Belém, Val de Cães at 1 mile↑, Curro Velho at 4 mile↑, Belem at 6 mile↑, Ananindeua at 7 mile↑, Barcarena at 14 mile↑, São José at 16 mile↑, Benevides at 16 mile↑, Santa Isabel do Pará at 23 mile↑, Santo Antonio do Taua at 29 mile↑, Bujaru at 31 mile↑,
Elevation : 16 m = 52 ft
- runway 6/24 : 2800 m = 9186 ft
- runway 02/20 : 1830 m = 6004 ft
- runway 7/20 : 33 m = 108 ft
aerial view of Belem
METAR for Belem airport - SBBE
SBBE 241500Z 07008KT 9999 BKN030 31/24 Q1010
Decoded METAR for Belem Airport (Brazil)
METAR issued by SBBE on Friday 24th of December 2021 at 15:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 30 days and 743 hours and -43193 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 31 °C = 88 °F and dew point is 24 °C = 75 °F . This correspond to 66% relative humidity.
QNH is 1010 mb = 29.83 inHg
Wind speed is 15 km/h = 8 kt, direction is 70°.
Clouds : broken at 3000 ft = 910 m.
TAF for Belem airport - SBBE
SBBE 241448Z 2418/2518 03008KT 8000 SCT033 FEW035TCU TN25/2509Z TX33/2518Z BECMG 2503/2506 12005KT PROB30 2506/2511 4000 BR BKN010 BECMG 2511/2513 08015KT BECMG 2515/2517 02008KT RMK PHI
Decoded TAF for Belem Airport (Brazil)
TAF issued by SBBE on Friday 24th of December 2021 at 14:48 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 30 days and 23 hours and 19 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Friday 24th of December 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Saturday 25th of December 2021 à 03:00 heure UTC
2418/2518 03008KT 8000 SCT033 FEW035TCU TN25/2509Z TX33/2518Z
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 30°
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
scattered clouds at 3300 ft = 1010 m few clouds at 3500 ft = 1070 m
becoming from Saturday 25th of December 2021 à 06:00 heure TU to Saturday 25th of December 2021 à 11:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2503/2506 12005KT
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 120°
probability of 30% to have from Saturday 25th of December 2021 à 06:00 heure TU to Saturday 25th of December 2021 à 11:00 heure UTC
PROB30 2506/2511 4000 BR BKN010
Visibility is 4 km = 2 mile.
broken at 1000 ft = 300 m
becoming from Saturday 25th of December 2021 à 13:00 heure TU to Saturday 25th of December 2021 à 15:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2511/2513 08015KT
Wind 15 kt = 28 km/h, direction is 80°
becoming from Saturday 25th of December 2021 à 17:00 heure TU to Saturday 25th of December 2021 à 18:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2515/2517 02008KT
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 20°
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Val de Cães
- for Belem Julio Caesar airport at 3 mile↑
- for Portal do Céu airport at 6 mile↑
- for Clube de Esportes Aéreos e Náuticos do Pará airport at 8 mile↑
nearest airports to Belem
- for Belem Julio Caesar airport (SBJC) at 3 mile↑
- for Portal do Céu airport (SIPC) at 6 mile↑
- for Clube de Esportes Aéreos e Náuticos do Pará airport (SJNA) at 8 mile↑
- for Chácara ParaÃso airport (SNYP) at 13 mile↑
- for Norte Jet airport (SJNR) at 16 mile↑
- for Haras Fazenda Reunidas Sobral airport (SSWL) at 19 mile↑
- for Marborges airport (SNKX) at 42 mile↑
- for Soure airport (SNSW) at 47 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)