Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Isla Robinson Crusoe airport (Chile) / ICAO SCIR
Isla Robinson Crusoe airport (Chile) is located close to Isla Robinson Crusoe, Constitucion at 388 mile↑, Talcahuano at 390 mile↑, Dichato at 393 mile↑, Brisas del Sol at 394 mile↑, Tome at 395 mile↑, Penco at 397 mile↑, Concepcion at 397 mile↑, Lirquén at 397 mile↑, Peumos at 397 mile↑, Coronel at 400 mile↑,
Elevation : 132 m = 433 ft
- runway 14/32 : 860 m = 2822 ft
aerial view of Isla Robinson Crusoe
METAR for Isla Robinson Crusoe airport - SCIR
SCIR 201700Z /////KT 9999 BKN030 12/04 Q1028
Decoded METAR for Isla Robinson Crusoe Airport (Chile)
METAR issued by SCIR on Monday 20th of September 2021 at 17:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 days and 39 hours and -1407 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 12 °C = 54 °F and dew point is 4 °C = 39 °F . This correspond to 58% relative humidity.
QNH is 1028 mb = 30.36 inHg
Wind speed is kt = kt, direction is °.
Clouds : broken at 3000 ft = 910 m.
TAF for Isla Robinson Crusoe airport - SCIR
No TAF but aviation weather is available at
nearest airports to Isla Robinson Crusoe
- for Isla Santa Maria airport (SCIS) at 384 mile↑
- for Cobquecura airport (SCQR) at 387 mile↑
- for Piedra Negra airport (SCKE) at 387 mile↑
- for Constitucion Quivolgo airport (SCCT) at 389 mile↑
- for Concepcion airport (SCIE) at 395 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Vichuquen airport (SCDM) at 396 mile↑
- for Paredones airport (SCRW) at 398 mile↑
- for Pichilemu airport (SCPM) at 399 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)