Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Macas airport (Ecuador) / ICAO SEMC/ IATA XMS
Macas airport (Ecuador) is located close to Macas, Macas at 1 mile↑, Sucua at 12 mile↑, Palora at 43 mile↑, Alausi at 50 mile↑, Riobamba at 56 mile↑, Azogues at 58 mile↑, Opar at 58 mile↑, Puyo at 58 mile↑, Lecherón Yargín at 58 mile↑, Canar at 59 mile↑,
Elevation : 1052 m = 3451 ft
- runway 01/19 : 2500 m = 8202 ft
aerial view of Macas
METAR for Macas airport - SEMC
SEMC 151315Z 00000KT 6000 BCFG FEW012 ///// Q1017 RMK A3005
Decoded METAR for Macas Airport (Ecuador)
METAR issued by SEMC on Monday 15th of November 2021 at 13:15 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 21 days and 523 hours and -30195 minutes ago.
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
Temperature is °C = °C and dew point is °C = °C . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : few clouds at 1200 ft = 370 m.
Remarks : A3005
TAF for Macas airport - SEMC
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Cuenca airport (SECU) at 116 km↑
nearest airports to Macas
- for Sucua airport (SESC) at 13 mile↑
- for Patuca airport (SEPC) at 33 mile↑
- for Arapicos airport (SEAP) at 33 mile↑
- for Taisha airport (SETH) at 43 mile↑
- for El Vergel airport (SEVR) at 51 mile↑
- for Shell Mera airport (SESM) at 55 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Riobamba airport (SERB) at 58 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cuenca airport (SECU) at 72 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)