Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Guapi airport (Colombia) / OACI SKGP/ IATA GPI
Guapi is located close to Guapi, Guapi at 1 mile↑, Iscuande at 10 mile↑, El Charco at 16 mile↑, Timbiqui at 21 mile↑, La Tola at 26 mile↑, Mosquera at 38 mile↑, Payan at 49 mile↑, Argelia at 50 mile↑, Balboa at 60 mile↑, Leiva at 60 mile↑,
Elevation : 50 m = 164 ft
- runway 01/19 : 1297 m = 4256 ft
aerial view of Guapi
METAR for Guapi airport - SKGP
Decoded METAR for Guapi Airport (Colombia)
METAR issued by SKGP on Thursday 1st of January 1970 at 00:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 18800 days and 5 hours and 29 minutes ago.
Visibility is m = m.
Temperature is °C = °C and dew point is °C = °C . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is mb = mb
Wind speed is kt = kt, direction is °.
TAF for Guapi airport - SKGP
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Cali airport (SKCL) at 200 km↑
NOTAM for Guapi Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Guapi
- for Tumaco airport (SKCO) at 79 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Popayan airport (SKPP) at 89 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pasto airport (SKPS) at 91 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Buenaventura airport (SKBU) at 107 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for M. Fidel Guabito airport (SKGB) at 115 mile↑
- for Ipiales airport (SKIP) at 119 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tulcan airport (SETU) at 122 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cali airport (SKCL) at 124 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)