Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Santa Ana de Yacuma airport (Bolivia) / ICAO SLSA/ IATA SBL
Santa Ana de Yacuma airport (Bolivia) is located close to Santa Ana del Yacuma, Santa Ana de Yacuma at 1 mile↑, San Ramon at 59 mile↑, Pailón at 61 mile↑, Vallejos at 81 mile↑, La Santisima Trinidad at 82 mile↑, Paraíso at 84 mile↑, Guachara at 91 mile↑, Santa Rosa at 101 mile↑, Chulumani at 117 mile↑, San Borja at 120 mile↑,
Elevation : 144 m = 472 ft
- runway 14/32 : 1528 m = 5013 ft
aerial view of Santa Ana de Yacuma
METAR for Santa Ana de Yacuma airport - SLSA
SLSA 282100Z 17014KT 8000 SCT020 BKN070 19/06 Q1018
Decoded METAR for Santa Ana de Yacuma Airport (Bolivia)
METAR issued by SLSA on Wednesday 28th of July 2021 at 21:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 4 days and 19 hours and 0 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 19 °C = 66 °F and dew point is 6 °C = 43 °F . This correspond to 43% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 mb = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 26 km/h = 14 kt, direction is 170°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m. broken at 7000 ft = 2130 m.
TAF for Santa Ana de Yacuma airport - SLSA
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Trinidad airport (SLTR) at 130 km↑
NOTAM for Santa Ana de Yacuma Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Santa Ana de Yacuma
- for Bella Union airport (SLBN) at 14 mile↑
- for Rosal airport (SLRL) at 19 mile↑
- for El Triunfo airport (SLEF) at 24 mile↑
- for Progreso airport (SLPG) at 29 mile↑
- for Nieve airport (SLNV) at 30 mile↑
- for El Desengano airport (SLDN) at 35 mile↑
- for Choreti; Bolivia; South America airport (SLCT) at 36 mile↑
- for Villa Negrita airport (SLVN) at 45 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)