Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Roosevelt Roads Naval Station airport (USA) / OACI TJNR
Roosevelt Roads Naval Station is located close to Destino at 4 mile↑, Vieques Municipio at 4 mile↑, Isabel Segunda at 4 mile↑, Vieques at 4 mile↑, Esperanza at 7 mile↑, Culebra at 12 mile↑, Culebra Zona Urbana at 12 mile↑, Culebra Municipio at 13 mile↑, Roosevelt Roads Comunidad at 17 mile↑, Aguas Claras at 19 mile↑,
Elevation : 12 m = 39 ft
aerial view of Roosevelt Roads Naval Station
METAR for Roosevelt Roads Naval Station airport - TJNR
TJNR 161116Z AUTO 03005KT 10SM BKN025 BKN038 26/21 A3000 RMK AO2 T02560211
Decoded METAR for Roosevelt Roads Naval Station Airport (USA)
METAR issued by TJNR on Friday 16th of April 2021 at 11:16 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 66 days and 17 hours and 39 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 26 °C = 79 °F and dew point is 21 °C = 70 °F . This correspond to 74% relative humidity.
QNH is 1016 mb = 30 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 30°.
Clouds : broken at 2500 ft = 760 m. broken at 3800 ft = 1160 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor T02560211
TAF for Roosevelt Roads Naval Station airport - TJNR
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for St Thomas airport (TIST) at 48 km↑
VAC for Roosevelt Roads Naval Station Airport - TJNR
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM for Roosevelt Roads Naval Station Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Destino
- for Vieques airport at 8 mile↑
- for Culebra airport at 12 mile↑
- for José Aponte de la Torre airport at 19 mile↑
nearest airports to Roosevelt Roads Naval Station
- for Vieques airport (TJVQ) at 8 mile↑
- for Culebra airport (TJCP) at 12 mile↑
- for José Aponte de la Torre airport (TJRV) at 19 mile↑
- for Fajardo airport (TJFA) at 22 mile↑
- for St Thomas airport (TIST) at 30 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for San Juan Luis Munoz Marin airport (TJSJ) at 45 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for St Croix Henry E Rohlsen airport (TISX) at 49 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for San Juan FLR Dominicci airport (TJIG) at 52 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)