Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Chimkent airport (Kazakhstan) / ICAO UAII/ IATA CIT
Chimkent airport (Kazakhstan) is located close to Shymkent, Imeni Kirova at 1 mile↑, Shymkent at 8 mile↑, Sayram at 15 mile↑, Mankent at 18 mile↑, Aksu at 18 mile↑, Temirlanovka at 20 mile↑, Lenger at 24 mile↑, Ashi at 25 mile↑, Sastobe at 30 mile↑, Sharapkhana at 34 mile↑,
Elevation : 422 m = 1385 ft
- runway 10/28 : 2800 m = 9186 ft
aerial view of Chimkent
METAR for Chimkent airport - UAII
UAII 110800Z 00000MPS 2600 BR NSC 06/01 Q1022 NOSIG RMK QFE729/0972
Decoded METAR for Chimkent Airport (Kazakhstan)
METAR issued by UAII on Tuesday 11th of January 2022 at 08:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 14 days and 344 hours and -20123 minutes ago.
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
Temperature is 6 °C = 43 °F and dew point is 1 °C = 34 °F . This correspond to 70% relative humidity.
QNH is 1022 mb = 30.18 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours remarks : QFE729/0972
TAF for Chimkent airport - UAII
UAII 110505Z 1106/1206 32003MPS 3100 BR BKN003 TX06/1109Z TNM03/1202Z TEMPO 1106/1112 VRB01MPS 0400 FG VV002 TEMPO 1112/1124 0300 FZFG VV001
Decoded TAF for Chimkent Airport (Kazakhstan)
TAF issued by UAII on Tuesday 11th of January 2022 at 05:05 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 14 days and 11 hours and 32 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Tuesday 11th of January 2022 à 06:00 heure TU to Wednesday 12th of January 2022 à 06:00 heure UTC
1106/1206 32003MPS 3100 BR BKN003 TX06/1109Z TNM03/1202Z
Wind 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is 320°
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
broken at 300 ft = 90 m
temporarily from Tuesday 11th of January 2022 à 06:00 heure TU to Tuesday 11th of January 2022 à 12:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1106/1112 VRB01MPS 0400 FG VV002
Wind 2 kt = 4 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is 0 km = 0 mile, there\'s fog.
VV200 ft = 60 m
temporarily from Tuesday 11th of January 2022 à 12:00 heure TU to Wednesday 12th of January 2022 à 00:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1112/1124 0300 FZFG VV001
Visibility is 0 km = 0 mile.
VV100 ft = 30 m
nearest airports to Chimkent
- for Tashkent East airport (UTTP) at 73 mile↑
- for Tashkent Yuzhny airport (UTTT) at 77 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Zhambyl Taraz airport (UADD) at 99 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kokand airport (UTKK) at 148 mile↑
- for Khudzhand airport (UTDL) at 149 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Namagan airport (UTKN) at 156 mile↑
- for Isfana airport (UAFI) at 176 mile↑
- for Ferghana airport (UTFF) at 182 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)