Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Polyarny airport (Russian Federation) / ICAO UERP/ IATA PYJ
Polyarny airport (Russian Federation) is located close to Yakutia, Udachnyy at 10 mile↑, Aykhal at 31 mile↑, Olenek at 146 mile↑, Chernyshevskiy at 234 mile↑, Khaty at 235 mile↑, Akana at 266 mile↑, Mirnyy at 273 mile↑, Almaznyy at 281 mile↑, Nyurba at 284 mile↑, Zhigansk at 312 mile↑,
Elevation : 506 m = 1660 ft
- runway 17/35 : 3100 m = 10171 ft
aerial view of Polyarny
METAR for Polyarny airport - UERP
UERP 111700Z 22001MPS 9999 -SN BKN100 M26/M28 Q1005 R35/494538 RMK QFE709
Decoded METAR for Polyarny Airport (Russian Federation)
METAR issued by UERP on Tuesday 11th of January 2022 at 17:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 13 days and 335 hours and -18663 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is -26 °C = -15 °F and dew point is -28 °C = -18 °F . This correspond to 83% relative humidity.
QNH is 1005 mb = 29.68 inHg
Wind speed is 4 km/h = 2 kt, direction is 220°.
Clouds : broken at 10000 ft = 3050 m.
R35/494538 remarks : QFE709
TAF for Polyarny airport - UERP
UERP 111400Z 1115/1215 VRB01MPS 4000 -SN BKN020 OVC100 TEMPO 1115/1124 2500 -SN BKN007 OVC100
Decoded TAF for Polyarny Airport (Russian Federation)
TAF issued by UERP on Tuesday 11th of January 2022 at 14:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 14 days and 2 hours and 57 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Tuesday 11th of January 2022 à 15:00 heure TU to Wednesday 12th of January 2022 à 15:00 heure UTC
1115/1215 VRB01MPS 4000 -SN BKN020 OVC100
Wind 2 kt = 4 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is 4 km = 2 mile.
broken at 2000 ft = 610 m overcast at 10000 ft = 3050 m
temporarily from Tuesday 11th of January 2022 à 15:00 heure TU to Wednesday 12th of January 2022 à 00:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1115/1124 2500 -SN BKN007 OVC100
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
broken at 700 ft = 210 m overcast at 10000 ft = 3050 m
nearest airports to Polyarny
- for Aykhal airport (UERA) at 33 mile↑
- for Olenyok airport (UERO) at 147 mile↑
- for Horula Airfield airport (UEDN) at 255 mile↑
- for Mirny airport (UERR) at 274 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Nurba airport (UENN) at 283 mile↑
- for Zhigansk airport (UWKV) at 312 mile↑
- for Verkhnevilyuisk airport (UENI) at 315 mile↑
- for Vilyuisk airport (UENW) at 335 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)