Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Mestia Queen Tamar airport (Georgia) / OACI UGMS
Mestia Queen Tamar is located close to Mestia, Mestia at 1 mile, Dzhaga at 14 mile, Elbrus at 15 mile, Itkol at 16 mile, Terskol at 18 mile, Novyy Krugozor at 18 mile, Lentekhi at 19 mile, Tyrnyauz at 24 mile, Chegem at 25 mile, Verkhnyaya Balkariya at 36 mile,
1456 m = 4777 ft
aerial view of Mestia Queen Tamar
Hotels in Mestia Queen Tamar
METAR for Mestia Queen Tamar airport - UGMS
UGMS 291730Z AUTO 07003KT 010V110 //// ////// 08/07 Q1022
Decoded METAR for Mestia Queen Tamar Airport (Georgia)
METAR issued by UGMS on Thursday 29th of April 2021 at 17:30 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 9 days and 7 hours and 6 minutes ago.
Visibility is m = m.
Temperature is 8 °C = 46 °F and dew point is 7 °C = 45 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 1022 mb = 30.18 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 70°.
TAF for Mestia Queen Tamar airport - UGMS
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Nalchik airport (URMN) at 88 km↑
NOTAM for Mestia Queen Tamar Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Mestia Queen Tamar
- for Nalchik airport (URMN) at 55 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kopitnari airport (UGKO) at 62 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Yessentuki airport (URME) at 70 mile↑
- for Mineralnyye Voly airport (URMM) at 83 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sukhumi airport (UGSS) at 83 mile↑
- for Vladikavkaz airport (URMO) at 94 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Batumi International airport (UGSB) at 116 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mukhrani airport (UGMM) at 121 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)