Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Dushanbe airport (Tajikistan) / ICAO UTDD/ IATA DYU
Dushanbe airport (Tajikistan) is located close to Dushanbe, Khalkadzhar at 1 mile↑, Yuzhnyy at 2 mile↑, Besh-Tepa at 2 mile↑, Dushanbe at 3 mile↑, Boshkengash at 5 mile↑, Vahdat at 10 mile↑, Hisor at 13 mile↑, Varzob at 16 mile↑, Khodzha-Maston at 18 mile↑, Yovon at 20 mile↑,
Elevation : 785 m = 2575 ft
- runway 09/27 : 3100 m = 10171 ft
aerial view of Dushanbe
METAR for Dushanbe airport - UTDD
UTDD 062256Z 27004MPS 240V310 7000 -RA BKN005 OVC017 05/04 Q1022 R09/19//60 TEMPO 26008MPS RMK QBB150 QFE698/0930
Decoded METAR for Dushanbe Airport (Tajikistan)
METAR issued by UTDD on Thursday 6th of January 2022 at 22:56 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 15 days and 379 hours and -21561 minutes ago.
Visibility is 7 km = 4 mile.
Temperature is 5 °C = 41 °F and dew point is 4 °C = 39 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 1022 mb = 30.18 inHg
Wind speed is 14 km/h = 8 kt, direction is 270°.
Clouds : broken at 500 ft = 150 m. overcast at 1700 ft = 520 m.
R09/19//60 temporarily 26008MPS remarks : QBB150 QFE698/0930
TAF for Dushanbe airport - UTDD
UTDD 062100Z 0622/0710 27005MPS 3100 BR FU FEW011 SCT020 BKN070 TEMPO 0622/0710 26008G13MPS 1000 -RA BR FU
Decoded TAF for Dushanbe Airport (Tajikistan)
TAF issued by UTDD on Thursday 6th of January 2022 at 21:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 15 days and 21 hours and 35 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Thursday 6th of January 2022 à 22:00 heure TU to Friday 7th of January 2022 à 10:00 heure UTC
0622/0710 27005MPS 3100 BR FU FEW011 SCT020 BKN070
Wind 10 kt = 18 km/h, direction is 270°
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
few clouds at 1100 ft = 340 m scattered clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m broken at 7000 ft = 2130 m
temporarily from Thursday 6th of January 2022 à 22:00 heure TU to Friday 7th of January 2022 à 10:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 0622/0710 26008G13MPS 1000 -RA BR FU
Wind 16 kt = 29 km/h with gusts at 25 kt = 47 km/h, direction is 260°
Visibility is 1 km = 1 mile.
nearest airports to Dushanbe
- for Kurgan Tyube airport (UTDT) at 47 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sary Asiya airport (UTSR) at 48 mile↑
- for Kulyab airport (UTDK) at 66 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Yangi Qala airport (OAYQ) at 87 mile↑
- for Khwahan airport (OAHN) at 88 mile↑
- for Isfana airport (UAFI) at 97 mile↑
- for Khojaghar airport (OAKG) at 105 mile↑
- for Yawan airport (OAYW) at 111 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)