Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Nagpur airport (India) / ICAO VANP/ IATA NAG
Nagpur airport (India) is located close to Naqpur, Khāpri at 3 mile↑, Nagpur at 5 mile↑, Nagpur Division at 6 mile↑, Koradih at 11 mile↑, Kalmeshwar at 14 mile↑, Kamthi at 14 mile↑, Mohpa at 21 mile↑, Saoner at 22 mile↑, Sindi at 23 mile↑, Khapa at 24 mile↑,
Elevation : 315 m = 1033 ft
- runway 14/32 : 3200 m = 10499 ft
- runway 09/27 : 1938 m = 6358 ft
aerial view of Nagpur
METAR for Nagpur airport - VANP
VANP 200600Z 120023KT 5000 HZ NSC 24/08 Q1014 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Nagpur Airport (India)
METAR issued by VANP on Thursday 20th of January 2022 at 06:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 4 days and 103 hours and -5760 minutes ago.
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
Temperature is 24 °C = 75 °F and dew point is 8 °C = 46 °F . This correspond to 36% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 mb = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is 43 km/h = 23 kt, direction is 120°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Nagpur airport - VANP
VANP 200500Z 2006/2015 03003KT 4000 HZ NSC BECMG 2012/2014 3000 FEW100
Decoded TAF for Nagpur Airport (India)
TAF issued by VANP on Thursday 20th of January 2022 at 05:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 4 days and 8 hours and 0 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Thursday 20th of January 2022 à 06:00 heure TU to Thursday 20th of January 2022 à 12:00 heure UTC
2006/2015 03003KT 4000 HZ NSC
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is 30°
Visibility is 4 km = 2 mile.
becoming from Thursday 20th of January 2022 à 14:00 heure TU to Thursday 20th of January 2022 à 15:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2012/2014 3000 FEW100
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
few clouds at 10000 ft = 3050 m
nearest airports to Nagpur
- for Akola airport (VAAK) at 131 mile↑
- for Raipur airport (VARP) at 151 mile↑
- for Jabalpur airport (VAJB) at 158 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ramagundam airport (VORG) at 167 mile↑
- for Nanded airport (VAND) at 173 mile↑
- for Bhopal airport (VABP) at 187 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Warangal airport (VOWA) at 223 mile↑
- for Nawapara airport (VENP) at 225 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)