Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Bangalore airport (India) / ICAO VOBG
Bangalore airport (India) is located close to Bangalore, Bangalore at 5 mile↑, Kanija Bhavan at 6 mile↑, Yelahanka at 12 mile↑, Hoskote at 12 mile↑, Bāgalūr at 16 mile↑, Anekal at 17 mile↑, BIAL 2 Wheeler Parking at 18 mile↑, Malur at 19 mile↑, Hosur at 19 mile↑, Devanhalli at 20 mile↑,
Elevation : 888 m = 2913 ft
- runway 09/27 : 3307 m = 10850 ft
aerial view of Bangalore
METAR for Bangalore airport - VOBG
VOBG 220630Z 25006KT 6000 NSC 27/14 Q1015 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Bangalore Airport (India)
METAR issued by VOBG on Saturday 22nd of January 2022 at 06:30 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 4 days and 113 hours and -5752 minutes ago.
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
Temperature is 27 °C = 81 °F and dew point is 14 °C = 57 °F . This correspond to 45% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 250°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Bangalore airport - VOBG
VOBG 220500Z 2206/2215 23005KT 6000 FEW015
Decoded TAF for Bangalore Airport (India)
TAF issued by VOBG on Saturday 22nd of January 2022 at 05:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 4 days and 18 hours and 38 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Saturday 22nd of January 2022 à 06:00 heure TU to Saturday 22nd of January 2022 à 15:00 heure UTC
2206/2215 23005KT 6000 FEW015
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 230°
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
few clouds at 1500 ft = 460 m
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Bangalore
- for Yelahanka Air Force Station airport at 13 mile↑
- for Kempegowda International airport at 17 mile↑
nearest airports to Bangalore
- for Yelahanka Air Force Station airport (VOYK) at 13 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kempegowda International airport (VOBL) at 17 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sri satya Sai airport (VOPN) at 83 mile↑
- for Mysore airport (VOMY) at 84 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Salem airport (VOSM) at 85 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Vellore airport (VOVR) at 94 mile↑
- for Cuddapah airport (VOCP) at 131 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tirupati airport (VOTP) at 135 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)