Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Rajiv Gandhi International airport (India) / ICAO VOHS/ IATA HYD
Rajiv Gandhi International airport (India) is located close to Hyderabad, Shamshabad at 1 mile↑, Hyderābād at 5 mile↑, Balapur at 6 mile↑, Gaddi Annaram at 11 mile↑, Dosuwāda at 12 mile↑, Lal Bahadur Nagar at 12 mile↑, Sriramnagar at 12 mile↑, Uppal Kalan at 15 mile↑, Malkajgiri at 16 mile↑, Kakaguda at 17 mile↑,
Elevation : 617 m = 2024 ft
- runway 09R/27L : 4260 m = 13976 ft
- runway 09L/27R : 3707 m = 12162 ft
aerial view of Rajiv Gandhi International
METAR for Rajiv Gandhi International airport - VOHS
VOHS 300830Z 09005KT 6000 SCT015 SCT100 BKN100 29/20 Q1015 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (India)
METAR issued by VOHS on Tuesday 30th of November 2021 at 08:30 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 5 days and 143 hours and -7161 minutes ago.
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
Temperature is 29 °C = 84 °F and dew point is 20 °C = 68 °F . This correspond to 58% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 90°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 1500 ft = 460 m. broken at 10000 ft = 3050 m. scattered clouds at 10000 ft = 3050 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Rajiv Gandhi International airport - VOHS
VOHS 300800Z 3009/3018 10007KT 6000 SCT015 SCT100
Decoded TAF for Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (India)
TAF issued by VOHS on Tuesday 30th of November 2021 at 08:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 6 days and 9 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Tuesday 30th of November 2021 à 09:00 heure TU to Tuesday 30th of November 2021 à 18:00 heure UTC
3009/3018 10007KT 6000 SCT015 SCT100
Wind 7 kt = 13 km/h, direction is 100°
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
scattered clouds at 1500 ft = 460 m scattered clouds at 10000 ft = 3050 m
nearest airports to Rajiv Gandhi International
- for Hyderabad airport (VOHY) at 16 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hakimpet airport (VOHK) at 23 mile↑
- for Dundigal airport (VODG) at 27 mile↑
- for Nagarjunsagar airport (VONS) at 76 mile↑
- for Bidar airport (VOBR) at 78 mile↑
- for Warangal airport (VOWA) at 90 mile↑
- for Ramagundam airport (VORG) at 120 mile↑
- for Nanded airport (VAND) at 153 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)