Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Burirum airport (Thailand) / OACI VTUO/ IATA BFV
Burirum is located close to Ban Sako Sai at 1 mile, Satuek at 5 mile, Ban Dan at 10 mile, Khaen Dong at 10 mile, Chumphon Buri at 12 mile, Khu Mueang at 17 mile, Buriram at 19 mile, Huai Rat at 19 mile, Phayakkhaphum Phisai at 20 mile, Krasang at 21 mile,
METAR for Burirum airport - VTUO
VTUO 280100Z 23006KT 200V260 6000 NSC 28/24 Q1010 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Burirum Airport (Thailand)
METAR issued by VTUO on Sunday 28th of March 2021 at 01:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 21 days and 22 hours and 56 minutes ago.
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
Temperature is 28 °C = 82 °F and dew point is 24 °C = 75 °F . This correspond to 79% relative humidity.
QNH is 1010 mb = 29.83 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 230°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Burirum airport - VTUO
VTUO 011700Z 0118/0218 21005KT 9000 FEW035 TEMPO 0208/0212 VRB15KT 4500 TSRA FEW018CB
Decoded TAF for Burirum Airport (Thailand)
TAF issued by VTUO on Thursday 1st of April 2021 at 17:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 17 days and 6 hours and 56 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Thursday 1st of April 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Friday 2nd of April 2021 à 18:00 heure UTC
0118/0218 21005KT 9000 FEW035
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 210°
Visibility is 9 km = 6 mile.
few clouds at 3500 ft = 1070 m
temporarily from Friday 2nd of April 2021 à 08:00 heure TU to Friday 2nd of April 2021 à 12:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 0208/0212 VRB15KT 4500 TSRA FEW018CB
Wind 15 kt = 28 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
few clouds at 1800 ft = 550 m
NOTAM for Burirum Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Burirum
- for Surin airport (VTUJ) at 30 mile↑
- for Roi Et Rob Muang airport (VTUR) at 64 mile↑
- for Nakhon Ratchasima airport (VTUQ) at 66 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Roi Et airport (VTUV) at 70 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Nakhon Ratchasima Korat airport (VTUN) at 81 mile↑
- for Khon Kaen airport (VTUK) at 91 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Nam Phung Dam airport (VTUZ) at 100 mile↑
- for Ubon Ratchathani airport (VTUU) at 108 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)