Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Jayapura airport (Indonesia) / ICAO WAJJ/ IATA DJJ
Jayapura airport (Indonesia) is located close to Jayapura-Papua Island, Ifaar at 1 mile↑, Abepura at 6 mile↑, Jayapura at 13 mile↑, Vanimo at 55 mile↑, Dasi at 55 mile↑, Old Kamberatoro at 80 mile↑, Aitape at 132 mile↑, Wamena at 154 mile↑, Ambunti at 197 mile↑, Torembi at 206 mile↑,
Elevation : 88 m = 289 ft
- runway 12/30 : 2183 m = 7162 ft
aerial view of Jayapura
METAR for Jayapura airport - WAJJ
WAJJ 262130Z 30002KT 9999 FEW010 26/23 Q1009 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Jayapura Airport (Indonesia)
METAR issued by WAJJ on Sunday 26th of September 2021 at 21:30 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 6 hours and 23 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 26 °C = 79 °F and dew point is 23 °C = 73 °F . This correspond to 84% relative humidity.
QNH is 1009 mb = 29.8 inHg
Wind speed is 4 km/h = 2 kt, direction is 300°.
Clouds : few clouds at 1000 ft = 300 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Jayapura airport - WAJJ
No TAF but aviation weather is available at
nearest airports to Jayapura
- for Arso airport (WAJA) at 31 mile↑
- for Blackwara airport (AYBW) at 40 mile↑
- for Lereh airport (WAJL) at 52 mile↑
- for Vanimo airport (AYVN) at 55 mile↑
- for Waris airport (WAJR) at 56 mile↑
- for Senggeh airport (WAJS) at 63 mile↑
- for Imonda airport (AYIO) at 68 mile↑
- for Smok Airstrip airport (AYMY) at 72 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)