Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
Aviation weather for Jayapura airport in Jayapura-Papua Island Indonesia / ICAO WAJJ IATA DJJ
Jayapura airport (Indonesia) is located near Jayapura-Papua Island, Ifaar in 1 mi↑, Abepura in 6 mi↑, Jayapura in 13 mi↑, Vanimo in 55 mi↑, Dasi in 55 mi↑, Old Kamberatoro in 80 mi↑, Aitape in 132 mi↑, Wamena in 154 mi↑, Ambunti in 197 mi↑, Torembi in 206 mi↑, Wewak in 225 mi↑, Boram in 228 mi↑,
Elevation : 88 m = 289 ft
- runway 12/30 : 2183 m = 7162 ft
aerial view of Jayapura
METAR for Jayapura airport - WAJJ
WAJJ 050130Z 14004KT 9999 SCT013 29/24 Q1009 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Jayapura Airport (Indonesia)
METAR issued by WAJJ on Thursday, August 4, 2022 at 01:30 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 5 days and 141 hours and -7166 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mi.
Temperature is 29 °C = 84 °F and dew point is 24 °C = 75 °F . This correspond to 74% relative humidity.
QNH is 1009 mb = 29.8 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 140°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 1300 ft = 400 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Jayapura airport - WAJJ
No TAF but aviation weather is available at
nearest airports to Jayapura
- for Arso airport (WAJA) in 31 mi↑
- for Blackwara airport (AYBW) in 40 mi↑
- for Lereh airport (WAJL) in 52 mi↑
- for Vanimo airport (AYVN) in 55 mi↑
- for Waris airport (WAJR) in 56 mi↑
- for Senggeh airport (WAJS) in 63 mi↑
- for Imonda airport (AYIO) in 68 mi↑
- for Smok Airstrip airport (AYMY) in 72 mi↑
- for Fas Airstrip airport (AYFS) in 79 mi↑
- for Ubrub airport (WAJU) in 80 mi↑
- for Kwomtari Airstrip airport (AYOA) in 92 mi↑
- for Utai Airstrip airport (AYUA) in 93 mi↑
- for Utai Airstrip airport (ATUA) in 93 mi↑
- for Serra Airstrip airport (AYSY) in 101 mi↑
- for Kwieftim Airstrip airport (AYFW) in 112 mi↑
- for Wakde airport (WAJD) in 112 mi↑
- for Yebil Airstrip airport (AYXY) in 117 mi↑
- for Siawi Airstrip airport (AYZW) in 120 mi↑
- for Moi Airstrip airport (AYOX) in 121 mi↑
- for Sinow Airstrip airport (AYQV) in 121 mi↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)